Master Builders Solutions is a global brand of advanced chemical solutions for construction. Our comprehensive construction chemicals portfolio includes concrete admixtures, waterproofing solutions, concrete repair and protection solutions, performance grouts and performance flooring solutions. We offer advanced chemical solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair, or renovation of structures. Our employees form a global community of construction chemicals experts that are passionate about solving our customers’ specific challenges at all stages of construction as well as throughout the lifecycle of the structure.
We constantly strive to solve tomorrow’s challenges through our talented people, sound science, innovation, and communication with our global partners. We provide new solutions to satisfy industry demand for specific structure strengths, while understanding the need for sustainability, and environmental consciousness.
We are looking to hire A Production Specialist at Brighton, CO location
This is just a high-level overview of the role we need you to fill for us
This position is responsible for performing various production tasks with quality, and in a safe, economical, and technically feasible manner. As part of the daily operating team, the Production Specialist will serve as an anchor position and technology expert within the organization to provide continuity for the production engineers and staff. The duties of the Production Specialist will include but are not limited to the following:
These skills and experiences will make you a good fit for this role
Monitor and provide guidance for the achievement of plant goals, objectives, and operational budgets
- Drive consistency and accountability across shifts regarding procedures and performance standards
- Maintain staffing flexibility through operational cross-functional training
- Generate and complete Management of Changes (MOCs); revalidate temporary MOCs to confirm they are still valid
- Interface with suppliers, customers, and vendors as needed to maintain plant operations
- Work with maintenance team to set priorities for equipment repairs; ensures equipment is ready for maintenance when scheduled
- Function as liaison with service groups and outside contractors to ensure that work related to the production facilities is accomplished correctly, promptly and in the most cost-effective manner
- Provide technical, organizational, and site-specific training for the production and maintenance teams
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of manufacturing experience
- Compensation range $88,000 to $92,400
What we can offer you as an employee of Master Builder Solutions
The total rewards that you receive as a Master Builder Solutions employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Our work environment is very rewarding, in fact, second to none. Master Builders Solutions strongly supports employee involvement through collaborative thinking and teamwork, while ensuring the safest work environment for all. We reward our employees with a challenging work environment, continued enrichment through educational development, and lifelong learning.
- We want to empower our team mates to make the best decision possible based on their personal experiences
- We want our employees to take ownership of their roles and responsibilities
- We want everyone to take positive action towards a rewarding goal
- We want everyone to provide leadership to those around them regardless of their role within the company
Come BUILD YOUR CAREER with Master Builders Solutions!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
LOCATION: Brighton, CO
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference3 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly12 minute agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168
Analyst, Product OperationsT-Mobile$78,700 - $106,500 a yearFull-timeBe unstoppable with us! T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service,1 hour agoShareBellevue, WA 98008 (Eastgate area)
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Student & TES)Auburn University$48,700 - $82,800 a yearFull-timePosition Details Position Information Requisition Number S2358P1 hour agoShareAuburn, AL
Member Experience SpecialistMichigan Health PlanEstimated $38.7K - $49K a yearFull-timeYou could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Michigan