AZZ Galvanizing- Waskom
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, handling and/or cleaning material through the galvanizing process in an orderly and efficient manner.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
At least one year of experience is preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs, knowledge of hand tools and equipment is preferred. Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as relates to the plant and the position is preferred.
- Responsible for tying or assisting with tying material onto racks with wire or chain for safe movement through the galvanizing process.
- Use wire to tie material to bow racks, universal racks, or other tooling to prepare for the pickling tanks using specific training methods for the galvanizing process.
- Use rope to lift and prepare material for the pickling tanks using specific training methods for galvanizing process.
- Operates and visually inspects all equipment (i.e. forklifts, cranes, tooling, etc.) prior to usage to ensure no maintenance is needed.
- Learns to rack a variety of materials by assisting others.
- Racks, unracks or cleans material in order as directed.
- May learn to use a torch to dry materials before hot dipping.
- May clean material using a grinder, file, or brush as specified by the customer.
- Inspects material for sags, runs, drips, bare spots and reports it to management.
- Uses bolt cutters to remove wire from product and tooling and disposes of it per established procedures.
- Learns to inspect materials for holes, smothered spots, etc.
- Perform housekeeping activities to keep production area and equipment clean and organized.
- Confers with supervisors to report material conditions that could result in production or customer problems by form of damage or quality issues.
- May assist with training new production helpers as specified by management.
- Required to wear protective equipment, follow safety rules and all company policies and procedures.
Consists of smoke, irritating particular impurities, chemical fumes and hot and cold temperatures.
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good eye hand coordination.
Job Type: Full-time
Bike MechanicPeak Sports$18 - $25 an hourFull-time +1Summary We're looking for an experienced bike tech to join our team. We're a brand new shop located in downtown Springfield. Although this location is new, we've been39 minute agoShareSpringfield, OR 97477
Junior AgentNEEREstimated $41.8K - $53K a yearNEER is growing! We are looking for a junior agent to join our team. We’re open to experience level, but ideally our candidate has previous experience in a junior5 hour agoShareRemote
Picture FramerGoldfeder/Kahan Framing GroupEstimated $43.2K - $54.8K a yearGK is currently taking applications for positions in the Production Department. Applicants are encouraged to have a minimum of 3-4 years in framing. However, interested5 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10013 (Tribeca area)
Production Operator A TeamII-VIEstimated $34.4K - $43.6K a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Come Join A Growing Company in Starkville, MS The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for working on multiple manufacturing projects as required by a supervisor and14 hour agoShareStarkville, MS 39759
AnchorCBS Television StationsEstimated $49K - $62K a yearFull-timeWeekend availabilityCBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming15 hour agoShareMiami, FL 33172