Program Specialist - Continuing Education and Training
Job details Salary $51,000 - $54,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
This is an entry level position for a graduate of college with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Not-for-Profit Management, or other related field. Must be motivated to work in a not-for-profit organization and be an active member of the team. This is not a secretarial job, it is a Program Specialist position that will focus on managing all aspects of the organization's professional continuing education accreditation program. This will be primarily a remote position. An enthusiastic, motivated, and well-organized candidate that meets the basic requirements of this position does not need any specific experience in continuing education.
- Advance the mission and vision of ICDL.
- Provide customer support for ICDL.
- Coordinate ICDL's professional continuing education (CE) accreditation.
- Research and apply for new continuing education accreditation.
- Perform all tasks associated with issuing continuing education credits to professionals including, but not limited to, registering courses, reviewing attendance records, and issuing certificates.
- Respond to inquiries from participants and accrediting organizations in a timely fashion.
- Submit all CE reports on time.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the leadership of ICDL and all aspects of the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of all confidential materials such as personnel records and student records.
- Work in collaboration with all ICDL employee and contractors. In particular, the Deputy Director, CEO, accountant and training leaders.
- Assist in coordinating ICDL Licensed courses.
- Must be able to work independently and without regular supervision.
- Must be able to work from a home office with stable internet access.
- Provide administrative support to the Deputy Director and CEO.
- Assist in preparing for and working at conferences.
- Create and maintain general electronic files as required.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing communications (mail, e-mail, phone, and any other communication pathway) as needed.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents as necessary.
- Creation of and entry into Excel and other databases as requested by the Deputy Director.
- Perform other administrative duties as request by the Deputy Director and CEO.
- Keep track of all the offered DIRFloortime courses.
- Assist in providing technical support to DIR®Floortime Training Leaders and students.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travel to conferences around the US and beyond will be required.
- Embrace the mission, philosophy and values of the ICDL.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required. This is an entry level position and no experience is sought.
- Must be energetic, creative be culturally competent/responsive.
- Computer literate, comfortable with web-based systems and social media platforms.
- Must have a computer, high-speed internet access from home, and an ability to present a professional presentation on Zoom with either high quality virtual background or a neat professional setting for virtual meetings.
It is ICDL's preference to hire a candidate that is physically located near our Santa Rosa, CA, Totowa, NJ, or Bethesda, MD offices. This is a remote position, however there may be opportunities and benefits to occasional in-person meetings. ICDL is also a registered employer in these 3 states. Applicants from other states may not be considered and may not receive a response from ICDL to their application.
To apply, please e-mail/attach your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full1 hour agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school1 hour agoShareRemote
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical15 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA