The Rossier School of Education is looking for a reliable and self-motivated person to fill the role of Project Assistant to support multiple research grants. The Project Assistant will primarily work on two US. Department of Education grants (Project Reach EACH, Project CHANGE) and minimally support the Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood grant (The Bridge Curriculum) under the Principal Investigator and Project Specialist.
A successful candidate will have experience working with children in a school setting, and proficiency using computer programs inclusive of: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat. Additionally, the candidate will endeavor to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere in daily face-to-face or phone interactions and maintain professional communications.
FIXED TERM POSITION: October 2019-October 2020
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce and design grant documents such as curricular lessons and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintains electronic and paper records
- Assists with data collection and management. Records data on forms, video or computer, as needed. Follows established data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record, or enter data.
- Schedules appointments, coordinating with external providers as needed.
- Independently retrieves/compiles material required for grant reports, correspondence and other publications as needed. Maintains databases for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Arranges meetings
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers, USC faculty and staff necessary to complete project assignments
Required Documents: Cover letter and resume
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent Minimum Experience: 1 year Minimum Field of Expertise: Knowledge of data collection procedures and some experience with proposal preparation and production of technical documents
Administrative Assistant - Part Time, Metro DetroitCanine To Five$16 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Temporary Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications administrative support: 10 years13 minute agoShareFerndale, MI
Project Coordinator3form$23 - $26 an hourJob details Salary $23 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description 3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning,13 minute agoShareWest Valley City, UT 84119
Energy Analyst and Green Building Consultant/VerifierDominion Due Diligence GroupJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Description Job Title: Energy Analyst and Green Building Consultant/Verifier Reports To: Managing Director14 minute agoShare+1 locationRemote
Engagement and Outreach SpecialistCalifornia Institute of TechnologyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Engagement and Outreach SpecialistCaltech Job Category: Fulltime RegularExempt Overtime Eligible:14 minute agoSharePasadena, CA 91125
Director of the Affordable Neighborhood Cooperative Program (ANCP)Mayor's Office of Contract Services$105,000 a yearJob details Salary $105,000 a year Full Job Description Job Description The New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) is the14 minute agoShareNew York, NY 11201