Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Project Scheduler in Columbia, MD. This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices to include Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline project schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities include being embedded with project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked. Additionally, the successful candidate will actively support baseline reviews, interface with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify, and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, and provide inputs in support of the business rhythms. The candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively
- Maintains program IMS/RLN across all TTOs, instituting schedule refinement and adherence methodologies to identify, control, and eliminate potential cost and schedule deviations.
- Review and present the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule if required).
- Attend program team meetings to obtain inputs for the project schedule. Travel to various Government buildings may be necessary to attend meetings to obtain updates for the project schedule.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM.
- Assist with completion of Program Management related CDRLs including project schedules.
- Effectively communicate and manage assignment progress to meet deadlines.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner.
- Contribute to, review, and ensure on-time delivery of Program Management CDRL deliverables.
- Provide input to the Award Fee artifacts and reviews including self-assessments and Contractor Performance Self Assessments as necessary.
Security Clearance requirement:
- All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from and accredited college or university is required. A minimum of eight (8) years of experience scheduling in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Experience in MS Project, Primavera or other scheduling tool is required.
Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of scheduling experience.
- Must have the ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have the ability to coordinate activities at multiple sites and resolve complex issues across multiple sites, both pre-planned and last minute.
- Must have the ability to successfully manage multiple significant issues and tasks simultaneously, and must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and pro-actively take initiative when issues arise.
- Domain specific experience in the applicable customer mission space is highly desired
CONMDPay Range: Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Scientific ResearcherGenentechFull-timeThe Position Translational Oncology Scientist 2 / Scientist 3 The Department of Translational Oncology in Genentech Research has an opportunity for a highly33 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA (Mission Bay area)
Public Health AnalystCenters for Disease Control and Prevention$87,466 - $113,706 a yearFull-timeDatePosted 3/28/2023 7:59:36 AM FirstLocation Atlanta, Georgia 33.7483 84.3911 Location Atlanta, Georgia5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30333
New Club Procurement Analyst Temp-1BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.Full-time +1Join a team of more than 30,000 team members, comprised of our Club Support Center and over 230 clubs and 7 distribution centers. We’re committed to delivering8 hour agoShareMarlborough, MA 01752 (Williams Street area)
Team Coordinator, AnalyticsSentara HealthcareEstimated $83.4K - $106K a yearSentara Health Plan is currently looking for a Team Coordinator, Analytics to join our team ! Minimum Requirements: Required Education: Bachelor's Degree8 hour agoShareRichmond, VA 23173 (University Of Richmond area)+8 locations
Performance Creative Associate - Fully remote!Ridge WalletFrom $80,000 a yearFull-time8 hour shiftHow to apply: Please send your application through this link: https://tally.so/r/mYjb05 About the Company: The Ridge - We are an Everyday Carry Product company8 hour agoShareRemote