QA Engineer (Batch/Autosys/Restful/SOAP Web Services/Selenium/Java) *w2
QA, Engineer ( San Francisco, CA 4 positions open ATR166289
6 to 7+ years experience
Responsibilities may include :
- Utilize Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, , DevTest, TestNG and Jenkins to automate and virtualize manual test cases for middleware system(s).
- Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications.
- Support general activities such as but not limited to : provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, analyze business requirements and technical documentation, document test strategies and test plans, design and execute manual middleware test cases, automate test cases and maintain of existing regression suites, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality.
- Work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Develop original and/or complex code and/or provide coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Lead and/or perform modeling, simulation and analysis effort.
- Verify program logic by overseeing preparation of test data, testing and debugging programs. Participate in overall system testing.
- Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides.
- Guide and direct less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs
REQUIRED:6 - 7+ Years of QA experience (Batch/Autosys/Restful/SOAP Web Services/Selenium/Java)
San Francisco, CA **W2 4 positions open
- 3 + years of **Batch testing experience.
- ETL batch or Autosys batch experience can be leveraged for above.
- Finance experience is also highly sought.
- Technology 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP Web services/Selenium Java
- Technology 3 + years of Java experience
- Technology 3+ years of Selenium experience
- Technology 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- Experience 3+ years of Quality Center Experience
- Technology 3+ years of Agile experience
- Technology 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Experience 3+ years of internet banking experience
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans, solutions
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Ability to:
- identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve existing products or develop new products
- identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/procedures
- act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met.
- understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
- understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
Food and Beverage Bistro ServerCourtyard by Marriott Columbus Dublin$14 - $15 an hourJoin Our Team! COURTYARD COLUMBUS DUBLIN 6:00am-1:00pm shift - Afternoon and evenings free! Full time and/or Part time Currently we are looking for a top performing36 minute agoShareDublin, OH 43017
DishwasherThe Manor Village at Desert Ridge$15 - $17 an hourJoin one of Arizona's Most Admired Family Owned/Operated Companies and voted Great Place to Work! PART TIME DISHWASHER (Luxury Senior Living) 3:30pm to 7:30pm The Manor36 minute agoSharePhoenix, AZ 85054
CaregiverValley VNA Senior Services$12 - $14 an hourNeed a new career and love people? Valley VNA is offering a 3-week paid Caregiver Training Program! This is a great opportunity for a patient and compassionate1 hour agoShareNeenah, WI 54956
Housekeeping Room AttendantDoubleTree Suites Minneapolis Downtown$15 - $17 an hourJoin our team and receive an onboarding bonus of $600! $300 will be paid at the end of the first 30 days of employment, and an additional $300 will be paid after 90 days1 hour agoShareMinneapolis, MN 55403
TNHM05-2022-04178-Dual Role Maintenance and Rural Striper-LanderState of Wyoming$17.78 - $20.44 an hourDescription and Functions Open Until Filled GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) is seeking a Highway2 hour agoShareLander, WY