RN Supervisor Evening Shift + 2,500 Dollars Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Washington Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be a Nurse Supervisor to work from 3 pm-11 pm for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
Now offering $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!! Apply for details!!
Washington Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Assistant Transaction CoordinatorSkyWest Real EstateJob details Salary $15 - $18 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Day Shift2 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Material HandlerRenegade Group LLCJob details Salary $19 - $23 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description We are looking for a Material Handler to2 hour agoShareMonahans, TX 79756
Server - Up to $1000/week in tipsTrue Food KitchenJob details Salary Up to $1,000 a week Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Restaurant2 hour agoShareTampa, FL 33607
Human Resources Diversity and Inclusion Test Prep WriterMometrix Test PreparationJob details Salary $20 - $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY We are looking for a2 hour agoShareRemote
RN / LPN - Pediatric Nurse Needed. Complete Training is Provided.Star Pediatric Homecare AgencyJob details Salary Up to $35 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job Description At Star4 hour agoShareVineland, NJ+1 location