Receptionist - Culver City, CA
Drybar is a blowdry-only bar and our philosophy is simple. Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
We are growing faster than ever and fiercely recruiting amazing receptionists. At Drybar, our receptionists are called Bartenders because that’s what they do – they tend to the social experience of our bar atmosphere.
So here’s our question for you. Do you hold the power to…
…make anyone smile?
…turn around a customer experience?
…remember names and faces?
…do five things at one time?
Then we wanna meet you!
Before you introduce yourself, check out what we're all about here:
- Greet clients with a warm and friendly welcome
- Check clients in and out through Booker
- Maintain highest degree of ethics when handling client payments and stylist tips/commissions
- Troubleshoot any Booker issues and make changes to Client Profiles when needed
- Manage Skype communication with Customer Service team and ensure all Skype messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Elevate scheduling concerns to Customer Service team when necessary
- Check notes section of Booker for any special client requests
- Manage shop flow including pairing clients with stylists and managing break schedule for stylists in the absence of or by request of the Shop Manager
- Serve complimentary beverages to our guests
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
- Provide exceptional service
- Tend to the social experience of our bar like atmosphere
- Maintain clear communication with Shop Management about overall shop operations
- Sell products, tools, and memberships
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience in a fast paced, customer centric environment
- Previous salon/spa experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Team work oriented mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service!
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for duration of 6-8 hour long shifts
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws in regards to background checks.
Call Center ReceptionistSeton Medical Center Harker HeightsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Responsible for answering calls, managing physician schedules, represents the company with a positive and2 hour agoShareHarker Heights, TX 76548
Liquor Store Clerk (Statewide) Part-time and Full-timeState of Idaho$12 an hourJob details Salary $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description The Idaho State Liquor Division is seeking to fill full-time and part-time2 hour agoShareIdaho
Aviation ReceptionistRichmond Jet CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Customer Service Representative Full Time Weekend Shift Richmond International Airport $12.00-$14.00 Based on2 hour agoShareRichmond, VA 23250
Operations AssociateVerse Medical$40,000 - $54,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $54,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description About Verse MedicalVerse Medical is a health1 day agoShareNew York, NY 10003
CNA 's Needed for Adult and Pediatric Clients - SEE OUR INCENTIVESBAYADA Home Health Care$200 a dayJob details Salary $200 a day Full Job Description Do you have your CNA License? Then this is your career! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a1 day agoShareNew Castle, DE