Kingman Regional Medical Center - Kingman, AZ 86409
Job details Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Overview: Minimum Requirements:
- Associates degree OR 2 years of equivalent experience in Human Resources
- One (1) year of experience in a customer service/office setting
- Available to travel great distances for short periods of time
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize office workload and resolve problems; keen attention to detail
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit for all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with all types of people, including management, candidates, and vendors
- Knowledge of and the ability to use applicant tracking systems with a high degree of proficiency
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to operate personal computer, including software necessary for spreadsheet design and database applications
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions, work within established deadlines and in pressure situations
- Ability to make mathematical computations accurately
- The Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment cycle while providing the highest level of recruitment service to hiring managers.
- Will guide the hiring manager in forecast of staffing needs, developing candidate pipelines, sourcing, marketing and attracting talent that will foster the mission of the organization.
- Recruiter screens, interviews and selects candidates to move through the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers and selects the top candidate for further on-site visits at the facility level.
- Extends offers ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met while creating a positive experience for the new hire.
- Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations by delivering a well qualified and diverse pool of internal and external applicants while achieving staffing objectives.
- Assists with development of recruitment strategies designed to attract, hire, and retain qualified employees with special emphasis on high volume or hard-to-fill positions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
Facility Profile: Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
For more information about our hospital and community, check out our brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Recruiter for Home Health Aides-Jackson, NJCommunity Choice Home Care-New Jersey$25 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $25 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred) US23 hour agoShareRemote
Entry Level Recruiter - Benefit, PTO and BonusesAdvanced Call Center Technologies, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job Description The Recruiter plans,1 day agoShareJunction City, KS 66441
RecruiterCanMonkey$40,000 - $50,000 a yearJob details Salary $40,000 - $50,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred) US work2 day agoShareScottsdale, AZ 85251
Content Reviewer New AssociateAccentureJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation4 day agoShareAustin, TX+20 locations
SchedulerEverNest Home CareJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description: - Scheduling of all caregivers for EverNest clients. This includes monitoring the available hours4 day agoShareWarrenton, VA 20186