Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN Days
Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN AdventHealth Ocala
1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
PRN Days, 12 hour shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive manner. Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit standards. Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy and procedure. Reports significant findings of admission and on-going assessments to appropriate member of health care team. Initiates discharge planning process with initial admission assessment.
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team. Formulates individualized patient plan of care based on assessment data within the designated time delineated in policy/unit standards. Updates plan of care based on the patient assessment within appropriate time period.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care. Communicates the plan of care to other members of the healthcare team through daily worksheet conferences, verbally during the shift and verbally during the shift report. Directs care team members in accordance with their scope of practice. Communicates/documents all patient care given including assessments, plan, interventions, patient response, and follow-up. Transcribes and directs the implementation of physician orders. Provides patient education based on assessed needs and evaluates understanding.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes and documents effectiveness of planned and implemented interventions and strategies in relation to the plan of care within time frames per policy/unit standards. Includes patient and family in the evaluation process.
What You Will Need:
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent human relations and oral/written skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- PRN: at least 2 years RN experience.
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience preferred but not required
- BLS, ACLS - American Heart Association
To provide direct care to patients on an assigned unit using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of Munroe Regional Medical Center. Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and directing the activities of ancillary staff. May function as charge nurse. Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the physician.This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Shift Supervisor - (12hr. 4 shift) GranulationBASF CorporationEstimated $55.3K - $70K a year4 hour shiftWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion,1 hour agoShareMcIntosh, AL
Airline Crew Scheduler- St. LouisGoJet Airlines LLC.Estimated $38K - $48.1K a yearCREW SCHEDULER - St. Louis GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for2 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO 63145+1 location
Junior Recruiter (Remote)TalentCare$52,000 - $55,000 a yearFull-timeWhy You'll Love This Job Do you have experience recruiting and are ready to elevate your career? Do you love taking ownership over the clients you work with and3 hour agoShareRemote
People and Culture ManagerValorHospitalityEstimated $61.4K - $77.7K a yearFull-timeCompetitive + Benefits We are a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential3 hour agoShareEstes Park, CO
A/P Support Specialist - Remote Opportunity!Republic ServicesFull-timePOSITION SUMMARY: With general supervision, the Accounts Payable (A/P) Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the purchase order process from the order4 hour agoShareRemote in Carey, OH 43316+1 location