Remote Travel Agent
Looking to Go to The Next Level in Your Professional Life? We May Have the Perfect Opportunity for You as A Professional Remote Travel Sales Specialist on Our Ever-Increasing Team of Remote Specialists. Our Main Purpose Is to Make Dreams Come True for Our Clients. As A Professional Remote Travel Sales Specialist, We Will Provide You with The Tools to Promote Sales Within the Leisure & Travel Industry, With Access to Exclusive VIP Discounts and Travel Agent Perks. You Are Also Eligible to Earn Commission on Your Own Travel Bookings.
Your Primary Responsibility Will Be to Provide Outstanding Sales & Customer Service to Your Clients, And to Help Them Discover Incredible Vacation Opportunities Through Our Proven Marketing and Sales Experience. Our Host Agency Has Been in Business Since 1952, and Is Accredited with The BBB With An A+ Rating. We Have Over 133 Major Vendors and Suppliers Which Include Carnival Cruises, Princess, Disney, Universal, Expedia, And So Much More. When You Join Our Team, You Are Provided Daily Online Training, Both Live and Recorded, Specialized Certifications, And an Abundance of Fam Opportunities Which Are Only Designated for Professional Travel Specialist.
· Plan Vacation Experiences for Clients by Offering Itinerary Suggestions on Appealing Destinations, Tour Packages, Day Trips, Excursions, Events, Transportation, And Accommodations, Based on Their Individual/Group Needs.
· Book All of The Above in Addition to Flights, Cruises, Rail, Rental Cars, Hotels, Tickets, And Travel Insurance Using Online and Telephonic Reservation Directories of More Than 130 Suppliers and Vendors, Worldwide.
· Stay Informed with The Latest Travel & Leisure Deals, Advisories, Destination Updates, And Supplier/Vendor Training, So You Can Be A Valuable Resource for Your Clients.
· Stay Plugged into Our Weekly Team Training Opportunities So You Are Maximizing Top Sales Potential Through All Booking Requests.
· Facilitate Payment Plans to Accommodate Your Clients’ Vacation Package Needs, Or Other Upfront Deposits That May Be Required. Required to Follow Guidelines Set by Host Agency in Reference to Credit Card Authorization and Processing.
Job Skills & Qualifications
Administrative AssistantTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+2 locations
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.3 hour agoShareSavannah, GA 31405
Customer Service TechnicianThe Green Technology Group, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description VALI Tier 2 provides support to the VA?s Learning Management System (LMS) application, known as the Talent3 hour agoShareUnited States
Quality Assurance TesterCapgeminiJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job Title: Quality Analyst Location: Alpharetta GA/New York Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote3 hour agoShareNew York, NY+12 locations
Customer Service Representative - Apply Today, Start ASAP!DialAmericaJob details Salary $10 - $15 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Shift: Part - Time or Full - Time Pay: After training, our top agents make an3 hour agoSharePort Richey, FL 34668