MMG is a rapidly growing, independent real estate advisory firm that assists owners of multifamily properties in determining the best strategy for their holdings. Our collaborative approach to real estate, supported by a deep pool of talent with widespread national connections, ensures success in just about any setting — and, with nearly 500 deals closed and billions of dollars in total volume, it’s clear that our unique combination of talent, resources, expertise, and access delivers an elevated experience – from acquisition thru disposition – to our clients.
With offices located coast to coast, we are now looking to continue our growth by adding a Research Analyst to build out a market-leading and innovative team.
- Analyze complex commercial real estate data at the national and market/submarket level.
- Take complex ideas and data and transform into easily understandable terms in the form of charts, graphs, and written analysis to support the organizations investment sales advisors in their efforts to procure listings for multifamily properties.
- Mine data sources including the Internet and 3rd party data providers for key economic information that can be used in support of listing packages and BOV’s.
- Compile local economic data on target markets, including job announcements, new developments, and major projects taking place in local markets.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for the Investment Advisors for client meetings or industry events.
- Ensure continuous delivery of timely, comprehensive, and accurate information to the company.
- Maintain owner database and track loan maturities for Business Development.
- Work with our Creative Production team to integrate market trends and data points into team marketing collateral, including BOVs and OMs, weekly newsletters, case studies and quarterly market reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ Years of Multifamily or Commercial Real Estate industry experience required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or a related field
- Substantial experience and proficiency working with multifamily research platforms including CoStar, YardiMatrix, Real Capital Analytics, Reonomy, etc.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas
- Experience with creating effective KPIs and meeting performance metrics, being results-oriented
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends,
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity, and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management and organization
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in their work
- Familiar with copyright regulations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Commercial or Multifamily Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred)
- Research: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to37 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Remote Customer Service RepresentativeQuadientFrom $18 an hourFull-timeQuadient has been helping customers since 1924. (That’s right, almost 100 years!) We are the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer45 minute agoShareRemote in Milford, CT 06461
Customer Service Representative IWeill Cornell Medicine$22.03 - $28.08 an hourTitle: Customer Service Representative I Title: Customer Service Representative I Location: Upper East Side1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10021 (Upper East Side area)
AssistantUniversity of UtahTenure trackPosting Details The University of Utah, an AA/EO employer, encourages applications from women and minorities, and provides reasonable accommodation to the known2 hour agoShareSalt Lake City, UT 84112 (East Bench area)
Judicial Services Assistant - Family Relations Center DivisionSacramento Superior Court$29.60 - $35.96 an hourFull-timeDescription Under general direction, performs a wide variety of specialized clerical and technical administrative duties for judicial officers,2 hour agoShareSacramento, CA 95826 (College-Glen area)