Must be able to perform all clerical and mechanical operations of receiving reservation information, recording it, and processing the forms and information so that rooms will be properly reserved and accurate records kept for forecasting purposes.
Handle all telephone inquiries and reservations accurately and efficiently by answering the telephones courteously, promptly, and professionally while promoting hotel services and ensuring maximum room revenues.
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously. Enter guest reservations into the computer system quickly and accurately segmenting reservations into the appropriate category while using the hotel's selling strategy and knowledge of all rates, package plans and hotel services, in order to close out sale and upsell the hotel as appropriate.
- Maintain good relations with all guests and know and implement procedures for giving special attention to VIPs and Special Promotions
- Maintain a working knowledge of the sales and front office areas, credit policy, different room types and hotel services
- Monitor, sell, report closely and attempt to obtain alternate date reservations for all closed out dates by utilizing the wait list.
- Review group cover sheets to ensure accuracy and enter information into the computer system.
- Change and cancel reservations as guest requests. When canceling a reservation with deposit, complete an advance deposit refund requisition and process no-shows.
- Take reservations for suites, properly filling in necessary information following credit policy. Block rooms accordingly and distribute worksheet to departments involved.
- Report rate resistance and all problems to Dir. Transient Sales.
- Do a competition call around
- Check and reply to any guest e-mail
- Put together all packages
- Place confirmations to be mailed out in envelopes attaching appropriate forms and information.
- Keeps block arrangements secure for group bookings.
- Handles changes and cancellations and appraises desk of same.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
Shipping/Receiving (1st Shift) ($42-$60k)Perfect Placement Group, LLC$42,244 - $60,157 a yearJob details Salary $42,244 - $60,157 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 5 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) warehouse: 122 hour agoShareHouston, TX
Data Entry ClerkTramo At Home New York$20 - $22 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Data entry: 122 hour agoShareBayonne, NJ 07002
Billing/ Receptionist ClerkCoast 2 Coast Kids$12 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $12 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work1 day agoShareSpartanburg, SC 29301
Data Entry Clerk (temporary)Northwest Administrators, Inc.Job details Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Are you looking for an entry level customer service position that provides fully paid training? Do you have a1 day agoShareSeattle, WA
Villa Vacation AgentWorld Travel Holdings IncJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Are you passionate about building relationships? Do you possess travel, timeshare sales, or1 day agoShareRemote