Retail Key Holder PT -Prescott, AZ
SalonCentric Key Holder - PartTime
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
Team Member Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Wow the Customer– Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Be an Expert– Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate– Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST | PERISCOPE
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 11 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Data AnalystNorthwest Energy Efficiency AllianceJob details Salary $75,000 - $80,000 a year Full Job Description The Data Analyst is an integral part of the Data, Planning and Analysis (DPA) team at NEEA. The1 hour agoShareRemote
Now Hiring! Warehouse Associate $2,500 Sign On Bonus!The RealRealJob details Salary $15.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications Day Shift (Preferred) Full Job Description Full Time and Part Time positions1 hour agoSharePhoenix, AZ
STAFF ACCOUNTANTChesapeake Tax & Accounting LLCJob details Salary $40,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job2 hour agoShareParkville, MD 21234
Finance Manager - Finance Transformation (Remote)Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.Job details Salary $135,000 - $170,000 a year Full Job Description Finance Manager Finance transformation This role is responsible for managing all aspects of2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10001