Retail Sales Associate
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
You’ll take on new responsibilities from day one, learn skills for life, meet friends completely unlike you that make you feel at home, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true.
Help us reimagine the future of an entire industry by making everyone look, feel, and do good.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
About the Role
At H&M, as a Retail Sales Associate you will be advising our customers and keeping them in style! A Retail Sales Associate, or Sales Advisor, as referred to internally, is responsible for delivering the Best Customer Experience that contributes to the store’s sales and profit. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will always put customers first, offer assistance, and share your Product and Fashion knowledge. You will create an environment that is easy for our customers to shop through Store Operations and Great Garment Care. By sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues, you will actively contribute to creating a Best Team to meet our customers’ expectations. This role will work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
Your Day to Day*
- Actively greet and engage with our customers in the service areas and on the sales floor to provide the best customer experience
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock room
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Eager to educate and promote our H&M Loyalty program to our customers
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
- Work in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation with health & safety and security routines to guarantee you, your colleagues, and customer safety at all times
- Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security, and administrative processes in all areas of the store
Who You Are
- Passionate for customer service and helping people find their style
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Inclusive, positive, creative, and willing to learn on the job!
- A team player with a flexible approach
- You have the ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekend
Why You’ll Love Working for H&M
- Dynamic, team-driven work environment with a group of unique, diverse, and kind individuals.
- Endless growth & development opportunities
- Dress your personality. We encourage you to dress your personality all day, every day.
- Did we mention our discount at H&M, &Other Stories, and COS?
Job Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
EEOC Code: SLS
- This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties and responsibilities assigned for this job at the company’s discretion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Daytime Grocery Stock ClerkHarris TeeterFull-timeThis is a full time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.27 minute agoShareWashington, DC
Retail Associate- Part TimeTJ MaxxPart-timeStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From27 minute agoShareMont Belvieu, TX 77523
Overnight Truck/Stock Associate-Part-TimeTJ MaxxPart-timeOvernight shiftStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From28 minute agoShareFlorence, SC 29501
Retail Associate Part-TimeMarshallsPart-timeAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide28 minute agoShareDyersburg, TN 38024
Truck Processing teamHomeGoodsPart-timeDiscovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which28 minute agoShareScottsdale, AZ 85258 (North Scottsdale area)