SVP of Professional Services
$160,000 - $240,000 a year
Full Job Description
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a Senior Vice President of Professional Services responsible for taking a lead role in establishing improved processes and go to market strategies. Will be responsible for bringing business critical insights and best practices using analytics, cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive success on new initiatives forward.
This individual will leverage analytical, strategic and project management skills to help make informed decisions and execute quickly and flawlessly to communicate the value of services to our customers. Must have a proven track record in customer experience, exhibit strong presentation skills, and have a passion for mentorship and growing highly engaged and efficient teams.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Provide vision and strategic leadership to scale services organization.
- Develop best in class deployment delivery processes and KPI reporting within the implementation function.
- Ensure responsive, effective and efficient customer support operations.
- Ensure close coordination and collaboration with Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
- Develop culture of continuous improvement for process repeatability, operations scaling, capacity management and customer satisfaction
- Work with the leadership team to continue fostering our culture and talent processes to hire, develop and retain top talent.
- Lead professional services team business improvement initiatives through the definition of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the department.
- Advance professional services capabilities through process improvements, tools, partnerships, and automation.
- Ensure that all projects meet client requirements and deliver high customer satisfaction & reference-ability.
Requirements for Success:
- 10+ years leadership experience in delivery and support organizations.
- SaaS industry experience is a MUST.
- Experience building teams and successfully managing >50 people.
- Financial acumen; completely comfortable with the numbers.
- Track record of developing and implementing operating metrics, policies, and procedures.
- High energy and enthusiasm; bright and collaborative leader.
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US - Sr Project Controls Specialist - Liquids Growth and Integrity & Maintenance ProjectsTC EnergyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Sr Project Controls Specialist - Liquids Growth and I&M Projects Reference Code: 84463 Location:1 week agoShareHouston, TX (Downtown area)
Sr. Manager, Category Leadership and Guest Insights – National Foodservice and On PremiseThe Coca-Cola CompanySr. Manager, Category Leadership and Guest Insights – National Foodservice and On Premise POSITION OVERVIEW Come join the new Category Leadership organization1 week agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)
Sr. Director of Delivery Excellence, Compliance and SupportNTT DATA ServicesReq ID: 124841 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive,1 week agoShareMcLean, VA
Director, Global Delivery and PMOSphere Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Sphere designs, builds and scales platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud,1 week agoShareCharlotte, NC 28280 (Fourth Ward area)
FAAS - New York - Experiential Campus Program Staff - S/F 2021Ernst & YoungJob details Job Type Full-time Internship Full Job Description To submit your EY application, you must complete the below 4 steps: Step 1: Apply using your1 week agoShareNew York, NY