Senior Content Editor
Hi there potential pack member! We're a hungry, young startup looking for amazing writers and editors to join our crew.
MeanPug Digital is a full-service digital agency specializing in legal services. What does that mean exactly? Well, while some legal marketing agencies are focused on just a single or small set of services, we are a soup-to-nuts partner in growth for law firms. That means we handle everything from creative design and web development to PPC and SEO to strategy, operations, and reporting. Basically, we're a CMO + Marketing team in a box for mid-sized to large law firms.
- Opened doors in February 2020, well-timed with a certain world changing pandemic
- Even though we look a little 'meh' on paper (digital agency + legal services != glamorous), we're much, much more.
- We're a dog-friendly office in the heart of the financial district of Manhattan. Even if you don't have a fur baby, you'll be the cool fur aunt or uncle to the other office pups.
- Our team is small but we pack a mean (*wink wink*) punch. Everyone in our company has a voice and is encouraged to use it.
It wouldn't be a startup without some perks, right?!
- Even though we're small, we take care of each other. That's why we offer top-shelf benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance alongside a company sponsored 401k plan with matching.
- Office snacks and Friday pizza days on the house, no starving artists here
- Flexible work schedule. Work when you want, where you want as long as [email protected] gets done.
- Unlimited PTO, see previous point for details
- You get a laptop, and you get a laptop! No but seriously, pick out the right machine for you when you start, brownie points for fellow Mac lovers
- Team outings and events. We make it a point to do something fun at least once per quarter. Whether that's going out for a nice dinner or an off Broadway rendition of the Celino & Barnes breakup, we think spending time together doesn't always have to be in the office.
- A plant. Yeah we don't expect to win you over with this one.
About The Role
At MeanPug, we believe that the success of our company rests squarely on the work quality and happiness of our team. We want you not for your ability to punch around on a keyboard but for your creativity, spirit, willingness, and ability to execute.
As one of those extraordinarily overused quotes say, "with great power comes great responsibility." As a startup, we want new team members to come in with the understanding that they might be asked to wear more than one hat and we hope you relish that opportunity the way we do.
For the Senior Content Editor role, your day-to-day responsibilities might look something like:
- Editing blog posts or legal practice area pages for legal accuracy, clarity, and adherence to relevant style guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Using our content management system (GatherContent) to assign content to writers and submit content for client review.
- Planning new content, including coming up with blog topics that creatively tie back to our clients’ areas of specialty.
- Educating writers on legal writing do's and don'ts and updating content guidelines to ensure that all writers have the tools they need to produce the best copy possible.
- Writing a high-quality blog post or press release for a client on the fly.
- Jumping in to assist with creative copy for an email campaign or social media posts.
- Assisting with WordPress updates across multiple websites as necessary.
So, to recap, if you:
- Love dogs
- Love making a big impact
- Are excited by working on new, interesting problems every single day
- Are amazing at what you do and want to work with other people who are incredible at what they do
- ...love desk plants?
We'd love to hear from you! Apply here or hit us up (and follow us!) @
- IG @meanpugdigital
- FB @ https://www.facebook.com/meanpug
- LI @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/meanpug-digital-agency/
- Twitter @meanpug'
'Work Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Legal writing or editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Skilled and New CaregiversPacific Senior Care$17 - $30 an hourLooking for a part-time or possible full-time exciting and super rewarding job?*Ask about our $1,000.00 sign-on bonus* *RESTRICTIONS APPLY* We are seeking skilled34 minute agoShareVentura, CA+6 locations
Caregiver ~ No CNA RequiredHome Instead Senior Care$15.00 - $16.50 an hourChat Now with a recruiting specialist at www.caregiverapply.com Job Description: Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior population? Would you like43 minute agoShareBlooming Prairie, MN+36 locations
Personal CAREGiverHome Instead$480 - $600 a weekThe passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals! We1 hour agoShareLenoir, NC
CaregiverBrookview MeadowsEstimated $26.6K - $33.6K a yearHelp enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Brookview Meadows! Now hiring full-time and part-time multiple shifts. Day2 hour agoShareGreen Bay, WI 54313
Dishwasher- All ShiftsOakmont Senior LivingEstimated $29.6K - $37.4K a yearDishwasher Oakmont of Torrance is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of10 hour agoShareTorrance, CA 90505+32 locations