Senior Full Stack Developer
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality full stack code (React, Golang)
- Develop new features using React, Typescript, and Node for customer facing apps.
- Develop new features for Machine Learning and AI tooling
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Build RESTful API layer access to our backend system
- Documenting and thoroughly testing your work
- Bachelor's of Computer Science, or related field
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as MobX or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable, Immer)
- Experience developing with RESTful APIs with GraphQL or Golang a plus
- Familiarity with current CSS-in-JS solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Git, and Github best practices
- Knowledge of modern UI design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, or Invision
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack
- Absolutely fanatical about automation and instrumentation.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Cassandra, a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including a cafe with meals, snacks, and drinks provided.
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations.
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Executive Assistant to the President & CEONew Jersey Community CapitalReporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as5 hour agoShareNew Brunswick, NJ 08901+1 location
Senior IS Project Manager - Temporary - 12 monthsProvidenceJob details Job Type Full-time Temporary Full Job Description Description: Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior IS Project Manager PSJH to our location6 hour agoShareRenton, WA 98057
Service Desk ManagerSAIC$75,001 - $100,000 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Job ID: 2115753 Location: OAK RIDGE , TN , US Date Posted: 2021-10-18 Category: Information6 hour agoShareOak Ridge, TN+3 locations
Nomura Greentech – 2021 and 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AnalystNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full6 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Service RepresentativeTrustmark$17 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $17 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description For more than four decades, Trustmark Health Benefits has crafted integrated,7 hour agoShareRemote