Server / Food and Beverage Attendant
Community: Ledgestone Senior Living
Address: 13150 Four Star Blvd, Austin, TX 78737
*$500 bonus for new employees!*
Add some Passion to your career!
Here at our Community, we offer stability in consistent and flexible scheduling with no late nights, guaranteed paychecks, generous Paid Time Off to help contribute to your work-life balance, and a laundry list of employee perks and programs that will contribute to having a fulfilling career with us – not just another "job".
Employee Perks, Programs, and Benefits:
- Access to Next Day Pay
- No late nights! Consistent and Flexible Scheduling
- Access to 300,000 Travel, Restaurant, and Retail Discounts
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses! Bring your friends!
- Frequent Training and Promotion Opportunities
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program for All Employees
- Paid Volunteer Days!
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, and More! (We even have Pet Insurance for all you Pet Parents!)
- Great Place to Work – We've got the awards to prove it!
What do you need to be a Food & Beverage Attendant / Server at our Community?
While having food service experience is a plus, it is not required. All we ask is that you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. We can train everything else!
Highlights of the Food & Beverage Attendant / Server Position:
- Provide and maintain a high level of service and hospitality in a team-oriented setting.
- Provide a high level of service in assigned food & beverage dining room or outlet, including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting and bussing tables, serving food, and cleaning duties related to dining room appearance.
- Assist in kitchen operations by providing dishwashing and food preparation & production, as well as cleaning and sanitation duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Mission: Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
- As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of this process. Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in is a condition of employment.
The health and wellness of our residents and employees is a top priority for us. A COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position, in accordance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
Executive Assistant/Office ManagerBrand New World StudiosJob details Salary From $40,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30305
CashierKabob InnJob details Salary $9 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Basic math: 1 year11 hour agoShareDearborn Heights, MI 48127
Call Center RepresentativeSHIELD AUTO GLASSJob details Salary $19 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent11 hour agoShareAnnapolis, MD 21401
Grocery StockerLangenstein'sJob details Salary $11 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job17 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70124
Customer Service Call Center RepresentativeSHIELD AUTO GLASSJob details Salary $19 - $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent17 hour agoShareLa Fayette, IN 47905