The Server's role is responsible for daily execution of the Mission Statement, which includes providing First Class Service to both internal and external guest. This also includes friendly and timely interaction with each guest, suggestive selling, answering questions, taking and delivering the guests' order and following up to ensure each guest receives their correct food and/or drink order.
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every guest, business partner and peers.
- Treat guest and peers in accordance with the core values of the company and FEAST (Food, Excellence, Attitude, Service, Team) Regularly utilize established communication in the store.
- Present the menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Observe guests to respond to any additional requests and determine when meal has been completed.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Totals bill accepts payment following established guidelines.
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner while complying with the company’s Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Know all specials on a shift by shift basis as well as all liquor, beer, and wine products and all menu items and desserts.
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use of available training materials.
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of safety
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup and documentation.
- Responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Complete all side work duties which may include sweeping and mopping.
- Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure responsible service of alcohol.
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Experience handling money and a point of sale system.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members, Managers, and Guests.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing and mathematics
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder, and walking long distances.
Job Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Ice Cream Server / CashierFlower & Cream$11 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $11 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 6 Full Job Description Flower & Cream is expanding! Our new location48 minute agoShareHouston, TX 77201
In Home Caregivers *No Experience Needed* *Pick the Hours You Want to Work*Home HelpersJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Driver's License (Required) US work1 day agoShareSalem, IN
ServerThe Dirty Buffalo - ChesapeakeUp to $25 an hourJob details Salary Up to $25 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job description Established in March 2012, The Dirty Buffalo brings the taste of2 day agoShareChesapeake, VA 23322
ServerWeston Hills Country ClubResponsible for taking food & beverage orders and serving them to guests. Essential Functions: 1. Greets guests and presents menus. 2. Assists guests with food &3 day agoShareWeston, FL 33332
Waiter / WaitressNoble Crust$22 - $27 an hourJob details Salary $22 - $27 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description With a polished yet well-worn vibe and a menu that features locally grown seasonal3 day agoShareTampa, FL 33618+1 location