Founded in 2014, Mobile reCell has quickly established itself as the go-to mobile asset recovery solution partner for large enterprises, managed mobile providers, and other organizations. Mobile reCell's software-focused approach was built to address the gap in technology and technology asset recovery. Our software platform provides full process visibility, tools for efficient migrations and simple no-cost solutions that provide high returns in the recovery of mobile assets. Our integrations converge existing processes with efficient and proactive asset recovery; allowing for full policy governance, compliance, and control over the mobile asset in its final stage of the life cycle. Mobile reCell has earned the trust of leading Fortune 500 companies and other global brands.
If you are a team player and innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a casual environment, this is the right place for you!
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Software Tester to join our team located in Fishers, IN.
WHAT YOU WOULD BRING TO THE TEAM:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience as a Software Tester
- Experience in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively and positively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience and knowledge in implementing IT Security.
- Experience in Risk Assessment, Penetration test, Network scan
- Understanding and Reviewing software requirements and preparing necessary test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Dev team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Creating and executing test cases (manual or automated), test scripts and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Conduct IT Security Testing
- Conduct tests in different environments and log triage reports based on it.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, flexible schedule, generous paid vacation and personal time off
- Casual and fun office environment
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Software Testing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fishers, IN 46037 (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Restaurant ConsultantGFunnel Inc.$41,100 - $210,494 a yearApply at https://www.gfunnel.com/members We are looking for a talented sales consultant to connect and create long lasting relationships with our local restaurant4 hour agoShareEuless, TX 76040
Data Entry ClerkAegis Treatment Centers, LLCAegis Treatment Centers, LLC, is one of the leading networks of outpatient Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs) in the United States. We employ over 700 people and are4 hour agoShareInglewood, CA 90301
First Impressions/ReceptionistCurate MedAesthetics$14 - $18 an hourFirst Impressions/Receptionist Postition- Manage all patient services + scheduling-Facilitate client check-in and check-out.Attractive Pay+Benefits.Medical Spa9 hour agoShareOoltewah, TN 37363
Office AdministratorCoast to Coast Healthcare Technology Management$23 - $25 an hourQualifications Experience:quickbooks, 1 year (Required) Education:High school or equivalent (Preferred) Work authorization:United States (Preferred) Full Job10 hour agoShareSan Luis Obispo, CA
Entry Level Collections SpecialistAssurant$2,500 - $3,000 a monthAssurant is continuing to interview and hire! We are taking extra measures to keep everyone safe through the pandemic. We are conducing virtual interviews and allowing10 hour agoShareBothell, WA 98021