Stocker / Merchandiser (Full-time)
This position is located in Show Low, AZ!
3rd Shift 10P-7A, Su-Th (Overnight)
Type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Available Positions: 17
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodel to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Retail Merchandisers/Installers to join our team!
Click HERE to see a video of our team in action!
What you will be doing:
As a Retail Merchandiser/Installer, you will assist your team in performing general merchandising, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning of the work area. Attention to detail and a positive attitude are a MUST!
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the Client, shifts could range from Days, Swing, and/or Nights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 1 year of experience in working with store remodels or new store setup teams.
- 1 year of experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional footprint.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective, and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible.
Click HERE for more info about ProV hiring!
The above job description represents the essential and most significant duties of the position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned herein.
Similar Job Titles
Stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodian
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, fundamental principle at Provantage Corporate Solutions, where employment is based upon qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristics as established by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business needs while seeking to retain people from diverse backgrounds.PRO3
Visual Merchandiser (Keyed)H&M$16.89 - $19.00 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new5 hour agoShareRoseville, MN 55113
Part Time JobsWegmans Food Markets$14.00 - $14.50 an hourPart-timeAt Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance1 day agoShareMalvern, PA 19355+13 locations
Part-Time StockerALDI$16.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an2 day agoShareChicago, IL
Team Member (Full & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)Whole Foods MarketFull-time +18 hour shift +2Hiring Immediately! Our Sherman location is hiring Team Members in various departments. Apply once to be considered for all current Full and Part-Time openings at this2 day agoShareSherman Oaks, CA 91423
Installation Team MemberHallmarkPart-timeMonday to Friday +3Installation Team Member (Installation Merchandiser) The Installation Team Member (or Installation Merchandiser) is a part-time position that performs installation2 day agoShareAurora, IL 60502 (Big Woods-Marmion area)