Store Designer, New York Region
Now Brewing – Store Designer Opening ! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Owns a project from concept through opening
- Designs core new cafes and renovation tenant improvements. Team member for ground up and High Profile projects
- Manages start draw kick-off, due diligence, work flow for all projects in the area(s) assigned / sets individual projects up for alignment and success
- Support Design Managers with renovation scoping and budget meetings with Construction
- Aligns on project goals and budget parameters with Store Development and Construction prior to Design
- Coordinates set up of project consultant team (millwork / finishes / furniture / etc.)
- Performs Construction Administration
- Gains exposure – engages in peer sharing and mentorship (design & cross functional)
- Option to attend weekly cross functional project review meetings and provide project update notes for their projects
- Able to proxy for Design Managers in select meetings and take notes to share back
- Assist Design Managers with project sprints to support the business
- Focus on design excellence while remaining on brand / on schedule / on budget
As a Store Designer, you will…
- Support Design Manager with Cross-Functional partner communication at project inception and due diligence.
- Responsible for Store cost alignment in partnership with design manager and construction manager.
- Arrange and manage the AOR CD start kick-off calls.
- Attends project kickoff calls and brings questions for to help lead the overall project discussion
- Stay current with Paint / Art / Furniture
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Excellent Revit, SketchUp and AutoCad skills
- Excellent capability to create design material palettes
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and self driven
- Openness to participate in daily design conversations with the team
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference23 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at KohlsSephora USA$94,000 - $104,000 a yearFull-timePOSITION Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Content, Sephora at Kohls PROFILE Job ID: 223476 Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)31 minute agoShareRemote
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly32 minute agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168
Clinical Research Coordinator - Emergency MedicineMount Sinai$35,000 - $74,263 a yearStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Coordinator is32 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Data Management AssociateJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.$71,250 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeThe CIB Chief Data Office Retention & Destruction (R&D) Governance team partners with CIB businesses, operations and technology to oversee and monitor adherence32 minute agoShareNew York, NY