Supply Chain Optimization Manager
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary responsibility is to lead Supply Chain Processes (Procurement, Planning, Logistics) process development with business vision and technological understanding while influencing across the organization to accomplish data accuracy and integrity within SAP. Â This role will be an individual contributor with influence over diverse teams to accomplish business goals.
- Lead will be responsible for leading transition from a legacy ERP in the area of SAP Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes and map, implement, and deploy Business Processes in SAP and related reporting systems (Business Objects / HANA).
- Develop SAP Best Practices Business Processes and configuring these Best Practices.
- Manage business process, entry and integrity maintenance of product data in PLM/SAP based systems.
- Liaise with technical experts to troubleshoot and solve problems within SAP.
- Establish technical procedures and lead end-user trainings.
- Bachelorâs Degree (MBA Preferred) required or over 8 years demonstrated increasing experience in the area of Supply chain and Logistics
- Hands on Configuration experience in SAP Material Management and SAP Warehouse Management modules
- Strong knowledge and experience in relevant SAP MRP and execution
- Strong cross functional experience in SAP or related ERP/MRP system
- Very good financial skills, with understanding of costing models, financial statements
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills and proven ability to work successfully cross-functionally and collaboratively to problem solve, initiate and manage projects, influence internal and external groups and provide leadership from an SAP-based system in order to accomplish business goals
- Experience with SAP Best Practices and Processes
- Work on at least two full life cycle SAP implementation projects is preferred
Division: CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Medical Surveillance: No
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 11 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working1 hour agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
HR AssistantFree Energy Savings CompanyJob details Salary $20 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Human resources: 21 hour agoShareRancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Finance Manager - Finance Transformation (Remote)Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.Job details Salary $135,000 - $170,000 a year Full Job Description Finance Manager Finance transformation This role is responsible for managing all aspects of2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10001
Now Hiring Restaurant Team Members McAlister's Deli East WashingtonMcAlisters DeliJob details Salary $16 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Full Job Description Hiring Immediately! We are hiring the2 hour agoShareIndianapolis, IN 46229+60 locations