Supply Chain Specialist
Since 1989, JDH Pacific, Inc. has been offering ease and confidence to our customers in our daily communications through working with our US based supply chain management team. At the same time, our customers get to capitalize on the cost benefits of off-shore manufacturing, total quality control, local warehousing and inventory management.
The Supply Chain Specialist will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and the Director of Supply Chain. Here is your opportunity to join a fast growing company with tons of opportunity for personal growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Procure materials by establishing optimum inventory levels per the customer forecast. Planning inventory which meets both the customer and JDH targets. Consistently analyzing and verifying products, quantities and replenish points
* Lead customer conference calls with your assigned accounts to review the supply chain, update forecasts, review customer usage trend against forecasts, and expedite urgent shipments and special projects. Excellent phone skills a must and cannot be afraid to pick-up the phone and retain a strong working relationship with our accounts
*Collaborate with other functions to improve processes
* Collaborate with Project Management, Sales, Quality, and overseas team to resolve outstanding issues to fulfill customer requirements and expectations
* Analyze and evaluation inventory health and inventory turn
* Prepare Supply Chain analysis reports by collecting; analyzing; and summarizing information and trends
* Effectively communicate requirements to suppliers and provide monthly production requirements to key suppliers
*Provided support for operation and logistic team if necessary
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards
Expected Skills and Qualifications:
* Expert in Excel
* Strong and Pleasant Phone Personality. Ability to build rapport immediately and maintain a healthy balance of firmness and likability.
* You’re a Planner & Problem Solver. A highly organized individual who is detail oriented and can handle multiple projects at once. Not having anything slip between the cracks is crucial for success in this role.
* You’re a Stickler for Details. You triple check your work to ensure accuracy and consistency. You leave no stone unturned and expect results from youself.
USD 50000 - 60000 per year plus bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Supply Chain: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
Part Time Customer Support SpecialistKaleido Health Solutions$25 an hourJob details Salary $25 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Fascinated with the meteoric advances in mHealth and telehealth? Looking to make a15 minute agoShareRemote
Specialist: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Part-Time TemporaryAppleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Temporary Full Job Description Summary Posted: Oct 21, 2021 Weekly Hours: 19 Role Number: 200303687 Do you love how it8 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
User Acquisition Specialist for Global Gaming CompanyYodo1Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Location: Remote from Anywhere Looking for a new challenge? Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one8 hour agoShareUnited States
Culinary Assistant - SSHSullivan's SteakhouseJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Title: Culinary Assistant Department: BOH Reports To: Sous Chef, Executive Chef, General Manager FLSA8 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+3 locations
Negotiations Specialist - New YorkBloombergOur Team: Bloomberg’s Legal Department plays a critical role in supporting our businesses and operations around the world. We move quickly and thoughtfully to8 hour agoShareNew York, NY