ICF is hiring flexible part- time Survey Research interviewers! The work supports vital health-focused surveys for our Federal and global health agencies. As a Survey Researcher at ICF, you’ll help collect data via specific telephone questions; the collected data is used to identify risks and monitor trends that allow our clients deliver targeted effective health policy interventions. Do you have great telephone communication skills, computer entry, time management and organization skills? If so, this might be the next role you are looking for-apply today. This role is part time, approximately 25 hours each week. Hours of work can vary and the ICF Recruiter will provide schedule options. This position is onsite working at our Martinsville, VA center. ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Job Description:
- Deliver scripted multiple-choice questions over the telephone and accurately record responses often using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system. We will train you on delivering the script and how to enter the responses.
- During each survey interview, we’ll ask you to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased regarding their responses.
- Continue to build skills by learning from colleagues and your Team Lead who are there to support your progress and project goals. Our goal is to develop highly trained and motivated team members who can enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
- High school diploma/GED
- Clear telephone speaking voice and ability to read accurately from a script
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Previous call center, customer service or collections experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience collecting and recording data from the public
- Active listening and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)
ENGINEERING MANAGERFrazer, LTD$120,000 - $150,000 a yearFull-timeWeekend availabilityAre you often perceived as being impatient, even though you’ve actually thought out your actions? Do you prefer the wide open landscape of working on projects22 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081 (Gulfton area)
PAINTER HELPERFrazer, LTD$16 - $19 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +2Do you like doing the same things over and over in a calm environment? Do people tell you they can set their watch by the time you get up every day, even on weekends? Do23 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081 (Gulfton area)
SERVICE COORDINATORFrazer, LTD$18 - $26 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +2Are you reasonably proactive, impatient, and an amiable communicator? Do you have the ability to read people and situations effectively? Are you outgoing, empathetic,23 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77081 (Gulfton area)
New Cell Chemistry ScientistAppleSummary Posted: Aug 1, 2022 Role Number: 200407798 At Apple, we believe new ideas have a1 day agoShareCupertino, CA+4 locations
Remote Call Center Customer Service Rep $18.50hr (Eastern Time)Republic Services$18.50 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayCustomer Resource Associate As a Customer Resource Associate, you will deliver exceptional care to our customers while working flexibly from anywhere. Working2 day agoShareRemote in Charlotte, NC 28206