Job Title: Team Lead
Reports to: Club Manager
Status: Full Time / Non-Exempt
Responsible for assisting in the oversight of gym operations to ensure positive member experience and financially successful club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in member service oversight making sure all staff are always providing great customer experience.
- Very involved in all front desk related tasks
- Greet/meet potential members and provide gym tour
- Assist to facilitate member service issues and questions.
- Provide backup support to Club Manager as needed.
- Assist overseeing cleanliness and appearance of gym
- Assist in managing marketing efforts. Making sure staff is aware and trained on all current marketing promotions.
- Assist in ordering supplies, keeping inventory and tracking reports as needed.
- Customer Service: communicates and interacts with customers (includes coworkers and the public) in a way that exceeds the customer’s wants and needs.
- Listening: actively listens to customers (includes coworkers and the public) empathizes (sees the situation from the customer’s perspective) and works together to solve the problem.
- Problem Solving: recognizes and defines problems; analyzes relevant information; encourages alternative solutions and plans to resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
- Diplomacy: demonstrates tact and skill in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Standing and walking at least 75% of the shift
- Talking in person or on the phone at least 75% of the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs less than 30% of the time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Advancement Opportunities: The Team Lead position is a developmental position in our manager pipeline. It is the first step along our progressive, Purple Path, to becoming a Club Manager. Team Leads learn the Planet Fitness culture and experience, while simultaneously building their leadership and development skills. Team Leads who successfully complete the Team Lead program, would then move onto Manager in Training and if successful, a Club Manager position.
1 hour agoShareMiami, FL+2 locations
Senior Case Management System AdministratorKIND Inc$85,000 - $90,000 a yearAbout KIND: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) is a global leader in the protection of unaccompanied refugee and migrant children. Launched in 2008, KIND champions a world1 hour agoShareRemote
Assemblies OperatorNexansEstimated $42.5K - $53.8K a yearFull-timeLocation: El Dorado, AR, US, 71730 Function: Industrial Operations Employment type: Full Time1 hour agoShareEl Dorado, AR 71730
Data Scientist AssociateJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.$104,500 - $135,000 a yearFull-timeBackground: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Our rich history spans over 2001 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Financial Analysis - Lead Analyst - Work from Home - Express ScriptsCigna$70,400 - $117,300 a yearFull-timePOSITION SUMMARY The Financial Analysis Lead Analyst provides advanced professional input to complex Financial Analysis assignments/projects. The Financial Analysis1 hour agoShareRemote in St. Louis, MO 63110