Trainee Recruitment Consultant
G2V is an international recruitment business, our Vivid LA office is the fastest growing of our 11 international offices.
Since opening our North American operations in late 2016 we have serviced over 200 clients, grown our headcount from 2-25 members of staff, and been voted one of LA’s best places to work by the Los Angeles business review.
We continue to grow from strength to strength and have several vacancies in our emerging technologies group.
Ideal candidates will be target driven and motivated to succeed at the highest level. Our business is built on support and collaboration, we excel at developing individuals with no industry experience to be elite business development & recruitment consultants.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients, whilst generating and securing new business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
As a successful, international, multi-brand organization we can offer you:
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: a competitive base salary and uncapped commission, Full Healthcare, 401K, 20 days annual leave. In additional you will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly lunches, quarterly weekend holidays, and annual international holidays.
- Effective training and fast-track career progression: We will provide an intensive and comprehensive training program, with on-going guidance and support. The career architecture is clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who know how to have fun! With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Business development: Building a network of candidates and clients, and forming strong customer relationships
- Candidate generation: Attracting high quality candidates using leading technology, job boards and social media
- Making placements: Managing candidates through the interview process through to hire
- Market expertise: Becoming a subject matter expert in your specialist market area
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Loan Officer AssistantNorthpointe BankJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join8 hour agoShareDraper, UT 84020+9 locations
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT A/B/CState of Louisiana$3,084 - $6,072 a monthJob details Salary $3,084 - $6,072 a month Full Job Description Supplemental Information At the Office of State Examiner, Municipal Fire and Police Civil Service,8 hour agoShareBaton Rouge, LA
AccountantTC EnergyJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Accountant Reference Code: 94122 Department: Accounting/Finance Location: United States (US)1 day agoShareHouston, TX
Dental Assistant (On-the-job Training Included)Penobscot Community Health CareJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description PCHC is seeking certified Dental Assistants. But, if you are not certified...we will train you to become a1 day agoShareBangor, ME 04401
Engineer TraineeFour SeasonsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Join O ur Team We invite you to apply to j oin our team at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago team as an Engineer1 day agoShareChicago, IL