Truck Loader - Production - Tampa FL (sf)
Job ID: 160647
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Tampa FL is seeking a safety-conscious, energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented individual for our Production Department. The Production position involves handling and moving glass and metal materials from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite product throughout the fabrication process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Attach the appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Use of dolly, crane, pallet jack, suction cups, sheet pull tool, tape measure, pliers, glass cutter, and other various tools
- The "team concept" instituted for shop floor production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis
- Notify lead person or supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- Ability to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The "team concept" instituted for shop floor production workers requires each worker to perform different job functions on a rotating basis
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Flexible work availability for 1st or 2nd shift (Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays) with ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Ability to stand on concrete in steel toe boots up to 12 hours per day
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer (labor, la
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Executive Assistant/Office ManagerBrand New World StudiosJob details Salary From $40,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's4 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30305
Content Writer/CopywriterRiCOMA International CorporationJob details Salary $50,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description We are a global leader in fashion and11 hour agoShareMiami, FL 33178
New Driver Processor/ Front DeskSimplex Group IncJob details Salary From $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer service: 1 year (Required) Spanish (Required) US16 hour agoShareRichardson, TX 75081
General Labor/Professional MoverYou Move MeJob details Salary $14 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 8 Full Job Description Our movers are the highest paid in Tulsa and with16 hour agoShareBroken Arrow, OK 74012
Accounts Receivable RepresentativeJeffrey Allen Golf CarsJob details Salary $18 - $22 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description The A/R Rep is responsible for receiving and1 day agoShareTampa, FL 33610