Utility Worker-Food and Beverage
Utility Worker – Soaring Eagle Waterpark & Hotel
The Utility Worker holds the highest levels of cleanliness within our organization for our guests and associates. Although the Soaring Eagle Water Park & Hotel (SEWPH) is an enterprise of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan, it operates under the Migizi Economic Development Company Policies and Procedures.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps all hotel equipment in excellent, presentable appearance.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of all F&B, kitchen, dishwashing, and restroom areas.
- Removes trash and recyclable items from kitchen areas.
- Keeps all items stored properly and at par levels.
- Maintains all equipment in “as new” condition, follows all preventative maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Maintains all sanitation rules and regulations.
- Works in an efficient and organized manner.
- Demonstrates to our guests a “we care” attitude.
- Professional approach to our guests and associates.
- Polishes all silver in all areas.
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Environment/Safety Hazards:
Frequent use of hands, fingers, arms, and wrists in the daily use of mops, brooms, buffers etc. for cleaning purposes. May be exposed to temperature changes frequently. Will be exposed to chemicals normally used during the washing and sanitation of kitchen equipment. Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds. Will require walking on wet and slippery floors. May be exposed to a smoking environment.
· 18 years of age.
· Successfully pass ServSafe Food Safety certification courses within the first 90 days of employment as a condition of continued employment.
· Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
· Back of the house operations experience.
· Native American.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Fast casual restaurant
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- "The Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan, in accordance with the spirit of PL. 93-638, adopted January 4, 1975, will provide preference to Native Americans meeting minimum position qualifications who have equal qualifications for the position(s) to those of other applicants. Are you a Member of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan, a direct descendant of members of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan, or a member of a federally recognized Tribe indigenous to the U.S. or Canada?"
Work Location: One location
barista - Store# 08713, 7680 Arundel MillsStarbucksPart-timeWeekend availability +2Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our1 hour agoShareHanover, MD 21076+126 locations
barista - Store# 02656, PLAINFIELD COMMONSStarbucksPart-timeWeekend availability +2Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it’s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our1 hour agoSharePlainfield, IN 46168+126 locations
Park Slope Farmers Market ManagerDown to Earth Markets$18 an hourPart-timeDATE POSTED 9/19/22 Park Slope Farmers Market Manager Part-time, $18/hour position available at our Park Slope Farmers Market on Sundays from 7:30am-4pm located on4 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Childcare CookThe Nest Schools$12 - $15 an hourFull-timeDay shift +1Are you looking for a day full of FUN? Do you love children and want to make a meaningful difference in their lives? The Nest School, a fresh new childcare concept of6 hour agoShareGreensboro, NC 27408
CrewLYNCH, HOLLY, RANDY & CODEE LEstimated $28K - $35.4K a yearWeekend availabilityCrew Person - You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe8 hour agoShareHighland, CA 92346