Virtual Experience Specialist I
Virtual Experience Specialist I
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Virtual Experience Specialist(previously known as Member Service Center rep) to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a full-time Virtual Experience Specialist I position. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable core system, including loan and deposit platforms.
- Assist members with financial services through a consultative approach to determine the most value-added products and/or services to meet individual member needs. This includes opening and closing accounts, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution.
- Provide universal dual support to the Support Services, Card Services, and Loan Operations.
- Efficiently answers incoming calls and properly identifies caller to assist with online banking, telephone banking, and mobile banking needs. Responds to requests received by email, fax, and online banking.
- Promotes a needs based member education culture within the department to identify opportunities to promote credit union products and services to live DNCU’s mission of improving lives while meeting and/or exceeding established member education goals.
- A minimum of six months of similar or related experience with strong customer service experience.
- High school education or GED.
- Must have good communication and PC skills.
- Critical thinker and effective problem solver.
- Demonstrated proficiency with 10-key calculator, Windows, and other MS Office products and applications.
Cashier-Lancaster-Full TimeGoodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont, Inc.From $13.50 an hourPosition starts at $13.50 per hour with annual merit increases and production bonuses. All team members are eligible for a variety of career development and skill4 hour agoShareLancaster, SC 29721+14 locations
Dishwasher Virtual Hiring EventAramark$15.45 an hourPosition Summary: The Dishwasher is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other8 hour agoShareUtica, NY 13502
Sales Support RepresentativeFerguson$18 an hourJob Description: Looking to start your sales career with one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing wholesale distribution organizations? If you want9 hour agoShareOklahoma City, OK+55 locations
Specialist Quality Assurance and FSMASigma$10.28 - $42.02 an hourPOSITION SUMMARY As a staff level position in the Operations department, the Quality Assurance & Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Specialist will administer and11 hour agoShareRemote
Package Operator - Handhelds - 1st Shift 8:00am-4:00pm - $19.36/Hr.Conagra Brands$19.36 an hourEssential Duties and Responsibilities: Individual must be capable of performing all of the following job duties as required: Must be able to communicate well13 hour agoShareJackson, TN