Warehouse / Handler
Job Duties Provides movement of packages, documents, dangerous goods and/or supply support in a timely, safe and efficient manner through effective scan/load methods. This is a non-driving position (public roadways).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Able to lift 50 lbs and to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Part Time PM Shift $16.71/Hour
Monday-Friday between 4:30 pm and 9 pm
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- Pay Transparency Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)
If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click here to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
§750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship" means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License" means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment" means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
§751. Applicability. The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction, and to any license or employment held by any person whose conviction of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction preceded such employment or granting of a license, except where a mandatory forfeiture, disability or bar to employment is imposed by law, and has not been removed by an executive pardon, certificate of relief from disabilities or certificate of good conduct. Nothing in this article shall be construed to affect any right an employer may have with respect to an intentional misrepresentation in connection with an application for employment made by a prospective employee or previously made by a current employee.
§752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited. No application for any license or employment, and no employment or license held by an individual, to which the provisions of this article are applicable, shall be denied or acted upon adversely by reason of the individual's having been previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses, or by reason of a finding of lack of "good moral character" when such finding is based upon the fact that the individual has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses, unless:
(1) There is a direct relationship between one or more of the previous criminal offenses and the specific license or employment sought or held by the individual; or
(2) the issuance or continuation of the license or the granting or continuation of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
§753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption. 1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(e) The age of the person at the time of occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(f) The seriousness of the offense or offenses.
(g) Any information produced by the person, or produced on his behalf, in regard to his rehabilitation and good conduct.
(h) The legitimate interest of the public agency or private employer in protecting property, and the safety and welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
2. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall also give consideration to a certificate of relief from disabilities or a certificate of good conduct issued to the applicant, which certificate shall create a presumption of rehabilitation in regard to the offense or offenses specified therein.
§754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment. At the request of any person previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses who has been denied a license or employment, a public agency or private employer shall provide, within thirty days of a request, a written statement setting forth the reasons for such denial.
1. In relation to actions by public agencies, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by a proceeding brought pursuant to article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules.
2. In relation to actions by private employers, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by the division of human rights pursuant to the powers and procedures set forth in article fifteen of the executive law, and, concurrently, by the New York city commission on human rights.
Store Associate - Indian Land, SCLidl US$15.50 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilitySalary $15.50 Per Hour Location Store 9990 Charlotte Highway Indian Land, SC15 hour agoShareIndian Land, SC 29707
Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse AssociateAmazon Warehouse$15.50 an hourFull-time +1Shift: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Duration: Seasonal Start date: 2022-10-17 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job20 hour agoShareAppling, GA 30802
Seasonal - Sales TempTheisen's Home Farm & AutoEstimated $28.2K - $35.8K a yearFull-time +2Monday to Friday +1SALES ASSOCIATE Supervisor: Store Manager Job Description The Sales Associate is responsible for performing general sales duties in their assigned department but also22 hour agoShareAnamosa, IA 52205
Sales RepresentativeFreshPointFull-timeCompany: US1120 FreshPoint San Francisco, Inc. Zip Code: 94587 Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent Minimum Years of Experience: 2 Years23 hour agoShareBerkeley, CA 94709
Warehouse Part Time OvernightLowe'sPart-time +1Overnight shiftLife. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates,1 day agoShareVictorville, CA 92392+126 locations