Warehouse Operational Support Manager
- Good coaching and/or mentor, advisory and facilitation skills, conflict management skills and problem-solving experience
- Experience working as a management team member with proven ability to make a difference by positively influencing the business directly as well as through good collaboration
- Experience in securing the implementation of mid-term and long-term strategies and plans and set/follow up goals
- Good knowledge of warehousing, order management, and if applicable automation systems
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of change management and leading in the unknown/exploring
- Responsible for high-performing daily operations connected Unit with a focus on quality in all touchpoints for the lowest possible cost
- Responsible for goal setting within Operations Support, initiating local business plans/projects implementation, and commitment to achieve excellence in operations
- Support the Warehouse Operations team in creating planning based on volume forecasts with Mid-term
- Plan (MTP) and Short-term Plan (STP) to meet goods availability as well as short and stable customer lead-times
- Responsible for securing the implementation of new warehousing processes, technologies, and ways of working in the Unit and making the “Logistical Setup Document” a living document
- Secures compliance to Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) for operations support departments, inclusive of quality awareness to make a “Neat & Clean” reality in operation and reduce “Costs of poor quality”
- Responsible for leading, coaching and developing a high-performing Operational Support Team
- Responsible for maintenance, user & data management for applicable central fulfilment unit systems as well as providing business intelligence and metrics reporting.
Increase efficiency of DC operations. Lead, coach, and develop teams responsible for operations support processes in the DC to support receive, replenish, store, pick and dispatch goods within the agreed time and in the agreed quality to the lowest possible DC operational costs with the customer in focus and the total supply chain in mind.Apply now!
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Salary BENEFITS ELIGIBLE: YES The salary pay range for this role is $79,778 to $117,000 Whether you’re part-time or full-time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vision, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance, and more.
Office ManagerPatenaude & Felix, APC$20 - $24 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayPatenaude & Felix, APC is looking to hire a full-time Legal Assistant to join our firm Portland, Oregon office. Do you want to work for a law firm that offers you20 minute agoSharePortland, OR 97201 (Downtown area)
Texas Program SpecialistParents As TeachersEstimated $41.2K - $52.1K a yearAPPLICANT MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS Position Summary The Texas (TX) Program Specialist is responsible for supporting Texas affiliates of PATNC. These programs20 minute agoShareRemote in St. Louis, MO 63146
TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - BeautyTikTok$73,000 - $130,000 a yearResponsibilities Company Overview TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global20 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA+5 locations
Retail Associate Part timeTJ MaxxPart-timeStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From31 minute agoShareOak Park Heights, MN 55082
Regional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - AfricaProject HOPEFrom $56,000 a yearRegional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - Africa, Global Health Location: Africa Region (in a country where Project HOPE32 minute agoShareUnited States