Data Entry Contractor
Using provided criteria, the Data Entry Contractor will filter through various pieces of information and data and properly order it.
d50 Media creates and promotes high-quality internet brands that engage, educate and empower users to improve their lives.
We specialize in creating enterprise-level brands centered on organic content creation, search engine optimization, web conversion, analytics, website management and lead generation.
About You - Job Summary/Responsibilities
We’re currently looking for someone to help with Data Entry for our Link Building Campaigns. We will pursue contractors who exhibit a strong work ethic and are passionate about organization and order.
The ideal contractor will also be able to take direction successfully and understand how to work efficiently while handling multiple tasks. This role is perfect for someone with great attention to detail, love of structure and works with an enthusiastic attitude.
This is a contract position. 20 - 25 hours per week.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Finding contact information on websites
- Navigating websites efficiently
- Searching the internet for information
- Using online chat (Slack or Google Hangouts)
- Sending emails
Skills & Experience
Specific requirements of this role include:
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to type 50 wpm or higher
- Confidence using Microsoft Word and Excel
What We Look For
We want candidates with winning attitudes, hard work ethic and the desire to fit our growing team.
This is a contract position with a starting rate of $10 - 12/hr. Hours per week are 20 - 25 hours. There is potential for more hours and work pending excellent performance.
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a resume that shows your experience as it has prepared you for this role.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Personal Injury Lien Negotiator/CollectionParehjan & Vartzar chiropractic Inc.$21 - $26 an hourAbout Parehjan & Vartzar chiropractic Inc.: We have 8 la county chiropractic clinics and need someone to do the PI lien negotiations Job Responsibilities: lien9 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90022
Director MDS RN Full Time Skilled Nursing FacilityAdventHealthDescriptionDirector MDS RN AdventHealth Care Center Waterman Location Address: Walk-Ins Welcome for Immediate Interview 4501 Waterman Way, Tavares FL Top Reasons to39 minute agoShareTavares, FL
Registered Nurse Outpatient Endoscopy 10K Sign On Bonus FT DaysAdventHealthDescriptionRegistered Nurse Outpatient Endoscopy AdventHealth Kissimmee Work Hours/Shift: â¢ Full Time Days *$10,000 Sign-on Bonus available for eligible39 minute agoShareKissimmee, FL
Associate Behavioral Health Specialist - Vanderbilt Psychiatric HospitalVanderbilt HealthDescription Performs duties of patient care necessary to implement individual treatment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Provides the psychological,39 minute agoShareNashville, TN
Research Asst IVanderbilt HealthRole Summary: Provide, under direct supervision, support for specified research projects; collect, assess, and communicate data/results. Assist in general laboratory39 minute agoShareNashville, TN