Providence Healthcare Management - Stow, OH
The Dietary Aide performs designated work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department and reports to the Dietary Manager. In absence of the Dietary Manager, the Dietary Aide will report to the Cook.
- High School graduate and previous institutional dietary service experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and follow recipe directions, diet orders, tray cards and work assignments.
- Show a willingness to perform, routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Numerical accountability is necessary for recipe preparation and proper measuring of cleaning agents and chemicals as well as good motor coordination and manual dexterity are required for various work routines such as preparing food items, serving trays, handling soiled dishes, operating dietary equipment and cleaning work areas.
- Perform defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the Dietary Manager.
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Meet scheduled meal and snack times.
- Follow cleaning schedules and perform cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Assist in arranging tray cards, loading food carts and serving meals.
- Setting up the dining room and serving the residents.
- Wash and store dishes.
- Follow established reporting procedures for supplies and equipment needs.
- Assist in receiving and storing food supplies.
- Maintains compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other department duties assigned by the Dietary Manager.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Caregiver For Seniors - Great Benefits!CareInHomesAre you an In Home caregiver who wants to work with friendly clients while receiving competitive pay with flexible schedules that you get to pick? Many of our clients1 day agoShareSan Antonio, TX
RN Nurse Manager, Home CareBayada home Health CareAre you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an2 day agoShareRaleigh, NC
PCA - Personal Care AideBayada home Health CareWhile the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more2 day agoSharePukalani, HI
Manager in Training - Dining ServicesHealthcare Services Group, Inc.Overview Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Dining Services Department Manager in Training in2 day agoShareOconomowoc, WI
Online Customer Reception Aide/AssistantSpa Castle College Point$17 an hourResponsibilitiesGenerate sales leadsIdentify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfactionBuild sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts3 day agoShareCharlotte, NC