Director, Financial Operations - Remote
Around since 1994, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. has created a disruptive technology platform that connects the world’s biggest brands with the largest network of gig-economy Service Partners in the BPO industry. Owned by Warburg Pincus, one of the world’s largest Private Equity Firms, Arise is the work-from-home pioneer and now the CX Transformation trailblazer. We are changing the way the world WORKS with every major brand that we support. Come be a part of the revolution as a regular-full-time employee of Arise Virtual Solutions!
Our Core Values:
Relentlessly Pursue Excellence
Empower People & Partners
Make a Difference
Our Finance team at Arise is looking for a Director, Financial Operations who will report into the VP of Finance and lead our Financial Operations team in delivering superior analysis of financial and operational goals/metrics. The ideal candidate is analytical, driven, likes a good puzzle to solve, and is excited to develop and grow a team of top-notch financial analysts. Our team’s mission is to provide transformational financial analysis that assists in driving the business to success. This is your opportunity to join this dynamic team and leave your mark on Arise and the booming gig-economy.
What you will take on:
- Partners with business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and provide strategic financial input on, and ownership of, decision-making issues affecting the line(s) of business.
- Own budget and quarterly latest estimate models, consolidating Portfolio Revenue and departmental expense updates.
- Opportunity to upskill current team including the use of digital tools, and the adoption of new ways of thinking.
- Filter through data to identify and communicate up critically relevant updates.
- Identify business risks and opportunities and incorporate them into the monthly forecasts.
- Strive to do business smarter and faster, access data faster, enabling the Finance team to quickly digest data.
- Applying automation to rationalize & re-design control structures to shift from detective to predictive.
- Tracking of Risks & Opportunities including Revenue, Discounts, Expenses, etc.
- Coordinating and preparing management presentations.
- Review analysis results then develop insightful suggestions for investment, sourcing and cost reduction, leading strategic business decisions.
- Shift and upgrade the existing systems/tools to deliver new Finance capabilities.
- Direct monthly Gross Margin analysis model to highlight Price, Volume/Mix shift drivers.
- Provide Enterprise control of spend, mitigating risk and enabling Finance organization to deliver value well beyond savings.
- Highlight key drivers of monthly/quarterly profitability shifts vs. Prior Period, Budget & Latest Estimate.
- Effectively represent the Finance team in client-facing meetings and communications.
- Special projects & Ad Hoc Analysis as required by management.
Our new team member will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar position with demonstrated leadership responsibilities in Financial Operations
- BPO/Call Center experience required in similar role.
- Identifies with characteristics of data trust provider, performance monitor, predictive risk monitor, innovation center, and automation leader
- Strive to do business smarter and faster
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills addressing wide range of audiences
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Highly analytical with strong ability to lead a growing team in a fast paced, transformational environment
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Joining a diverse group of awesome individuals Making a Difference every day
- ~70% of your Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits paid by Arise
- 401k – 40% match starting on day 1
- Tuition Assistance Reimbursement of $4,000 each year!
- Flexible Time Off- Take ownership of your time, workload, and results
- 9 holidays and 1 Diversity Day
- Maternity & Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid by Arise
- Work hard AND have FUN! We play a lot at Arise.
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- Health insurance
Warehouse Associate - Entry LevelFerguson Enterprises, LLC$16.07 - $24.10 an hourJob Posting: Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and3 day agoShareHalethorpe, MD 21227+126 locations
Freight CoordinatorBuckleEstimated $25K - $31.6K a yearNEW STORE OPENING SOON! Summary The Freight Coordinator position’s primary responsibility is to fulfill our mission statement, “to create the most3 day agoShareFenton, MO 63026+2 locations
Software Engineer Senior - Run the BankPNC Financial Services GroupEstimated $94.8K - $120K a yearJob Profile Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering3 day agoShareCleveland, OH 44135 (Puritas-Longmead area)+6 locations
Facebook Ads Manager (Part Time / Remote)Adventures in Wisdom Inc.$1,500 - $2,500 a monthFacebook Ads Expert - for a Company Bringing Life Coaching to Kids Part Time * Contractor * Remote No agencies please. No Recruiters. Apply here:3 day agoShareRemote
Online Grocery Pick-Up ClerkBaker'sEstimated $20.7K - $26.2K a yearPart-timeDay shift +1Company Name: Baker'sPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Essential Job Functions: Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper is3 day agoShareOmaha, NE 68130