DreamWorks Feature - Crowds Artist
The Crowd Artist is responsible for all aspects of shot composition and simulation of crowd elements under the direction of the Crowd Supervisor.
- Create an appealing performance for crowd characters from key framed cycles or motion capture data, using Crowd simulation software and motion editing tools.
- Work with Crowd Developers to determine and test what features are required to craft desired performances.
- Organize and present your work to your supervisor, the Director, and Visual Effects Supervisor and address notes accurately.
- Help identify and solve problems in simulations, cycles, and renders.
- Works well within a team and fosters a good working atmosphere.
● Experience working with crowd simulation software like Massive and Golaem
● Experience composing character elements in scenes and performing to camera
● Knowledge of software packages like Motion Builder, Maya, and Houdini
● Experience working in a Linux production environment
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
● Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
● Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
● Industry experience working with crowds
● Experience working with cycle animation, character animation, and/or motion capture
● Scripting in languages like Python
● Experience working with a USD based pipeline
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Public Affairs SpecialistUS Department of Agriculture$53,433 - $84,049 a yearFull Job Description Duties Summary This position is located in the State Office (SO). The incumbent serves as a public affairs specialist and has responsibility for1 day agoShareBozeman, MT 59718
Customer Service Associate Team Member - Live-Chat Support - 2nd ShiftThe Tree Center$15 - $18 an hourHello there! The Tree Center is an online-sales nursery, in business for over 6 years and growing faster than ever! We are currently looking for reliable,2 day agoShareLos Angeles, CA
QA Analyst/TesterTrobus Technologies,LLC$38 - $40 an hourTitle: QA TesterJob Type: Contract to Hire (6-9 months)Why Open: BackfillLocation: Hunt Valley, MD (Remote till Covid) Must Have: * 1-3 years QA experience* Automation5 day agoShareRemote
Tech Virtual AssistantStrategy Channel Corp$18 - $35 an hourTech Virtual Assistant for The Strategy Channel About The Role We’re looking for a Tech virtual assistant (VA) subcontractor who knows how to support high6 day agoShareRemote
CDAO - Data Analytics ProfessionalsGeneral MotorsAbout GM There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors. To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero1 week agoShareMichigan