New Braunfels 02 eStores -In Store Shopper - Part-Time
HEB - New Braunfels, TX 78132+43 locations
Estimated $26.3K - $33.3K a yearPart-time8 hour shift
Overview: H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 110,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.Responsibilities: H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Customer Service Rep-In-Store Shopper, you'll select, sort, and unload items to complete eCommerce online orders.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... initiative to step up and do what needs doing?
We are looking for:
- strong customer service skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- effective decision-making skills
What is the work?
- Selects merchandise from sales floor to complete customer online orders
- Sorts / unloads selected merchandise into refrigeration, frozen, or dry storage holding areas
- Uses a digital tool to select items necessary to complete online orders, to pack and put away orders in staging area, and to retrieve orders for customers
- Makes decisions on customers' behalf if requested item is unavailable
- Provides superior customer service; answers product-related questions, locates products, and helps in-store Customers, as needed
- Returns extra / unwanted products to their proper in-store location
- Communicates continuously with department Managers and Partners to locate product
- Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); achieves productivity standards
- Performs eStore Curbie duties, as needed
Sanitation / Stocking / Food Safety:
- Complies with federal, state, and company regulations / standards for product freshness, food safety, and sanitation
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside eStore as needed
- Maintains / stocks bag areas
- Organizes carts / maintains cleanliness within the eStore
- Maintains standards for safety and sanitation
What is your background?
- Minimum age 16
- High school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- 3+ months of experience as a Curbie or related experience
- Experience in personal shopping a plus
- Completion of all required training upon hire (e.g., Alcohol Seller's Training)
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B In-Store Shopper?
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to make effective decisions on behalf of the customer with limited information
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross-functional tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment which requires detailed work and precision
- Work with Customers and stay attentive to their needs
- Work a flexible schedule, based on business needs
- Work in varying conditions; work while exposed to hot, wet, and/or cold conditions
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulders, reach at knees, push / pull with arms
- Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage in excess of 55 lbs**
- Use a manual pallet jack multiple times per day
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is Partners' responsibility to never lift beyond their own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Freight CoordinatorBuckleEstimated $25K - $31.6K a yearNEW STORE OPENING SOON! Summary The Freight Coordinator position’s primary responsibility is to fulfill our mission statement, “to create the most3 day agoShareFenton, MO 63026+2 locations
Amazon Air Associate - Anytime PayAmazon Warehouse$19.50 an hourShift: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun 05:30pm - 04:00am Duration: FULL_TIME Start Date: 2023-06-15 Amazon Air Job Overview3 day agoShareSan Bernardino, CA 92408 (San Bernardino International Airport area)+6 locations
Package Handler 1 Part-TimePitney Bowes$17 an hourPart-timeWeekend availability +2Job Description: Join our team and earn $17 per hour! Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Part Time Direct Hire Parcel Package Handler I positions in our Irving, TX3 day agoShareIrving, TX+2 locations
Software Engineer Senior - Run the BankPNC Financial Services GroupEstimated $94.8K - $120K a yearJob Profile Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering3 day agoShareCleveland, OH 44135 (Puritas-Longmead area)+6 locations
Retail Sales RepresentativeExtra Space StorageEstimated $29.8K - $37.7K a yearFull-timeAs an Retail Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages, a great3 day agoShareDenville, NJ 07834+10 locations