POWER is seeking a full-time Receptionist to work in our Denver, Colorado office for the Corporate Administrative Services Group.
At POWER Engineers, Inc, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching and training it takes to advance your career.Roles and Responsibilities
- This position provides reception support for the Denver Office as well as back-up support to other POWER Offices on an as needed basis.
- Answering, screening, and directing phone calls
- Monitoring and forwarding voicemail
- Greeting all guests and visitors while following proper safety protocol
- Coordinating meetings, lunch arrangements, and entering associated invoices
- Assist Office Administrator and Arbitrator with daily tasks
- Assist Office Administrator with ordering supplies, coordinating local events, and processing invoices
- Miscellaneous staff support duties as assigned, including travel coordination and expense report entry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organization skills
- High School diploma and previous experience in the customer service field is a plus.
- Self-motivated, team player
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work within a structure of established procedures and processes
- Microsoft Teams experience
At POWER Engineers, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Our philosophy is simple: Do Good. Have Fun. Build Success.
You’ll work on fun and challenging projects and initiatives. You’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment. And you’ll find the support, coaching and training it takes to advance your career.
Since we’re employee-owned, we get to make POWER a great place to work. That includes providing competitive compensation, professional development and a full benefit package:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Paid Sick Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Telehealth Benefit covers all providers
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- New Dads and Moms Benefit program
- Fertility Benefits
- Gender affirming care
POWER is a fun engineering firm. That might seem contradictory to some, but it works for us!
Salary DOE: The pay range for this position is $40,000-45,000 per year; however, base pay may be higher or lower depending on the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This figure does not include additional compensation such as health benefits, vacation, 401k, etc.EOE, including disability/vets
Associate, Member ExperienceKaiser Permanente$22.63 - $27.05 an hourFull-timeDay shiftTo be responsible for the seamless, daily operations of the front office of the Health Information Management Department at our Medical Office Buildings by responding to6 hour agoShareLargo, MD
Office Assistant I - Veteran and Military Affairs-TemporaryUniversity of Texas at San Antonio$15 an hourPart-timeLocation: San Antonio, TX Regular/Temporary: Temporary Job ID: 10064 Full/Part Time: Part Time Org Marketing Statement The University of Texas at San Antonio is a9 hour agoShareSan Antonio, TX 78249
Weekend ReceptionistHoosier Village$15 an hourPart-timeWeekend availability +1Job Details Description Are you looking for a fun weekend job? Join us at Hoosier Village! Receptionists provide a positive and seamless14 hour agoShareIndianapolis, IN 46268
Office Assistant, Primary Care at WoodstownChristiana Care Health SystemsChristianaCare Primary Care at Woodstown is looking for an Office Assistant. ChristianaCare Primary Care at Woodstown is located at 125 East Avenue, Suite C in1 day agoShareWoodstown, NJ 08098+12 locations
Receptionist and Appointment Administrator (Remote in New York State)2000 Auto Sales IncEstimated $35.5K - $44.9K a yearFull-timeNo weekendsDescription: We are a new vehicle dealership looking for a professional, well-spoken individual to handle reception and appointment coordination for a very busy1 day agoShareRemote in Saint James, NY 11780