Retail Team Member- Auburn
Nouria Energy Corporation is a multi-generational family-owned wholesale fuel distributor, convenience store operator and car wash operator in New England. Our wholesale and retail fuel businesses are multi-branded, which includes Shell, Mobil, Irving, Sunoco, Gulf, Valero, Citgo, Phillips 66, Exxon, and multiple unbranded brands. Our wholesale operations supply branded and unbranded fuel to 300+ locations across New England and New York. We are ranked within the top 50 largest convenience store chains in the country, operating 150+ company-operated locations throughout New England and ranked within the top 10 largest car wash chains in the country If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. Nouria Energy is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome. GENERAL SUMMARY Our Sales Associates are responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the station during their shift, within company policy. This includes ensuring that the shift contributes to the increased profitability and growth of the store and ensuring our customer’s needs are met every step of the way. We empower our employees/ team members to step outside the box to ensure we offer the best in class service to all of our customers each and every day. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store’s operations.
- Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Prepare a shift report at the end of the shift as per company guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Provide the best customer experience to every customer
- Greet every customer with a smile and sincere greeting
- Suggest possible purchases to the customers and promote specials
- Assume full responsibility for the execution of Nouria’s customer service program at the site level
- Responsible for doing what is necessary to minimize the safety risks to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Assure all environmental and hazardous material regulations are strictly enforced
- Maintain safety and security of the store and document any accidents or incidents that occur
- Manage the maintenance of the customer environment inside and around the perimeter of the store
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- support implementation of the Nouria Safety and Health program
- Promptly Report workplace accidents, injuries, incidents, or illnesses
- Complete the new employee safety orientation procedure
- Read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth-grade level.
- Perform arithmetic calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Having the ability to validating Identification prior to selling tobacco and/ or alcohol (as per required under regulations).
- Can lift up to 30 pounds, and carry cases of milk cartons and soft drinks, beer and juice containers through proper lifting techniques
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies.
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products;
- Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the store)
- Perform general housekeeping duties as needed
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ensures physical maintenance, safety, cleanliness, and attractiveness of all store facilities
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the store
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Prolonged periods of standing
CASHIER (Part-Time)CanteenPart-timeCanteen We are hiring immediately for a CASHIER (Part-Time) position. Location: Campbell Soup - 2120 NC Highway 71N, Maxton, NC 28364-9433 Note: online50 minute agoShareMaxton, NC 28364
GUCCI Team Coordinator - New York FifthGucci$19 - $23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availability +2Summary If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion:51 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Sales Associate IIICoach$15.00 - $15.50 an hourWeekend availabilityWe believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what’s possible. At Tapestry, being true53 minute agoShareSan Juan, PR
Specialist, Program and Project ManagementThe Bank of New York Mellon CorporationEstimated $93K - $118K a yearSpecialist, Program & Project Management Bring your ideas. Make history. BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Lake Mary, FL 32746
Customer Care ProfessionalHGS$15 - $16 an hourFull-timeYour Impact: As a Customer Service and Sales Representative, you’ll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, helping1 hour agoShareRemote in El Paso, TX