RN-Nurse Residency Pathway-ICU
Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.
- BSN Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure.
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must participate in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Residency Program. An individualized learning plan will be developed through completion of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be documented through the program's tracking software.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
D. Additional requirements for RN staff:
- Current PALS and/or ENPC certification or completion by the end of the orientation period.
- Current ACLS certification or completion by the end of the orientation period.
- Current TNCC or completion within 12 months of hire and maintain certification thereafter.
- Yearly attendance at Annual Nursing Competency Day.
- Completion of all annual competency verification requirements.
- Crisis Intervention training within 12 months of hire and maintain training annually thereafter.
- Completion of an evidence based triage curriculum within:
- 6 months of hire for new graduate or inexperienced RNs (less than 1 year of nursing experience).
- 3 months of hire for experienced RNs (more than 1 year of nursing experience).
E. All newly hired experienced RNs must attend New Nurses Orientation within the first 30 days of hire and take the PBDS (Performance Based Development System) assessment before any hands on patient care occurs.
F. New hires are precepted by a staff member and initial on-boarding requirements are validated through successful completion of the designated organizational entry competency validation, any assigned coursework from the post-PBDS education, and an Emergency Department-specific competency validation.
Coffee With A Nurse Recruiter at Starbucks in Oak Park!!Henry Ford HealthSeasonalCoffee Break with a HFH Nurse Recruiter Date : Wednesday and Thursday 6/7 and 6/8 Time : 7a-10a Address: Starbucks on 10 mile and Greenfield in Oak Park,MI16 hour agoShareDetroit, MI 48202 (Henry Ford area)+1 location
Fingerprint SpecialistUS Customs and Border Protection$82,830 - $107,680 a yearDuties You will serve as a latent print examiner resolving the most complex friction ridge examinations using the most advanced techniques, procedures and equipment1 day agoShareTucson, AZ
Food Service HelperThe Guthrie ClinicPart-timePosition Summary: To be an active member of the dietary team to provide the best dietary service for patients, employees and staff Education, License & Cert:1 day agoShareTowanda, PA 18848
Nurse Assistant Meet and GreetHenry Ford HealthNurse Assistant Coffee with a Recruiter Discover your future as a Nurse Assistant at Henry Ford Health by visiting a conveniently located coffee shop near you! We1 day agoShareDetroit, MI 48202 (Henry Ford area)
Academic Personnel OfficerUCLAFull-timeUnder the general direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, Chair, and Vice Chair for Academic Personnel, this position bears primary responsibility for all phases2 day agoShareLos Angeles, CA