Client Advisor (Chicago) - Bluewolf
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building meaningful, digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We’re experiencing rapid growth and looking to add the vital role of Territory Development Leader to our incredible Pack.
Here’s some key functions you will perform:
- Partner with Bluewolf Enterprise & Commercial sales team to foster meaningful relationships with Salesforce GTM and associated sales team
- Drive the development of a comprehensive, strategic a plan to keep Bluewolf top-of-mind. This includes partner communications, designing and executing sales “plays”, presenting on partner team calls, and engaging in account planning sessions involving Bluewolf, Salesforce & IBM sales teams.
- Build and uncover sourced pipeline from partners as a result of sales development activities, account mapping, and whitespace initiatives
- Forecast and track revenue from partners in region
- Align with sales leaders on signings targets and be measured and incented accordingly.
- Responsible for key partner success metrics, including: ACV, certifications, customer success stories, and more
- Create sponsorship opportunities by developing joint events and initiatives with partners
- Obtain and maintain role-based Salesforce certification upon hire
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, engaging and supportive. At Bluewolf, it’s always about being 100% real. We admire independence and independent thinking and we love personalities that don’t fit molds. If that fits your mold of what you seek in an employment opportunity, we encourage you to apply TODAY! The future is always NOW. Find out
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Business Sales & Delivery Executive
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or similar field
- 5-10 years’ prior work experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role within the tech or consulting sector
- Experience working with enterprise cloud technology providers and using Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with direct reports and senior business leaders.
- Solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Project managerkelly servicesOur client, a top Managed Care firm, is currently seeking an (non-IT) Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity. The position is located in St. Louis MO. By9 minute agoShareSaint Louis, MI
Medication technicianhorizon health, inc.Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in16 minute agoShareTopeka, KS
Correctional facility nursehorizon health, inc.As a Registered Nurse at Hennepin County Adult Correctional Facility, Plymouth, MN; you will play a critical part in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility17 minute agoShareMinneapolis, MN
Case manager home health rnsunbelt staffingAccepting applications and interviewing for a qualified, professional and independent Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Home Health contract job in Portland, Oregon .21 minute agoSharePortland, OR
Wig consultantab art studioRBS Wig Studio is hiring for a wig consultant/specialist. Candidate will offer wig fitting and consultations to clients. Consultant will work with client to offer best22 minute agoShareFrederick, MD