To act in accordance with the required standards as set out by the business to ensure optimum levels of care are delivered to all service users at all times.
To take responsibility for the overall management of the home in the absence of the Home and Deputy Managers
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans;
- Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided;
- Commit to acting in line with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, maintaining registration requirements;
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with their job roles in an efficient and effective way, during the period of duty;
- Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Maintain effective communications with residents, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that appropriate information is shared and the residents needs are met;
- Manage own workload to ensure that the interests of residents are met;
Support and Guidance:
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff;
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings
- Liase with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care;
- Liaise with family members of residents and GP’s in respect of any changes in the residents condition, which gives rise to concerns;
- Keep all parties informed and involved in choices for ongoing care whilst upholding the terms of information governance.
Health and Safety:
- Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks in particular moving and handling of residents. Carryout risk assessments having due regard for personal safety and safety of residents, visitors and staff;
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times towards residents and their visitors, respecting the dignity and individuality of each resident;
- Contribute to, and encourage team-working at all times, responding positively to colleagues and actioning all reasonable work instructions promptly;
- Advise on the supply and quality of items used to carry our tasks, ensuring the timely and appropriate ordering of replacement goods within Home budget;
- Take reasonable care of items of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults or the need for maintenance or replacement;
- Responsible for the safe and tidy storage of supplies and equipment.
Registered Nurse MBU Part Time DaysAdventist Health SystemJob DescriptionDescription\"Registered Nurse MBU Part Time Days\" AdventHealth Tampa Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613 Top Reasons to Work1 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Home Health Registered Nurse FT Days - ZephyrhillsAdventist Health SystemSHIFT TIMES FT Days PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care. Admit new patients16 minute agoShareZephyrhills, FL
medical assistantCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Utilizes medical and administrative skills to provide support to patients and health care staff under the supervision of a physician or nurse.22 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Registered Respiratory Therapist Pediatrics Float - $2,500 Sign-OnCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Provides assessment, treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. $2,500 Sign-On Bonus (internal employees not eligible23 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
RN Interview Day for Internal Medicine 5/7/19Cleveland ClinicJob Summary: INTERVIEW DAY -5/7/19 Full time positions available on Day/Night Rotating and Night shifts at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus in Cleveland, OH. Interviewing23 minute agoShareCleveland, OH