Reporting and Data Analyst
Fleet Response is a growing, family owned company located in Independence, Ohio. Similar to the insurance industry, we are a third party administrator specializing in auto physical damage claims management.
This position will develop, coordinate and manage custom data and reporting needs for clients and products/services. Works directly with both clients and IT on data integrations and customized reporting. Supports managers with existing system and data needs. Specializes in communicating clearly with all parties, bringing efficiencies to processes and pulling information and insight from data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with clients and internal management to define data integration or reporting needs. Evaluates scope and timing, communicates project needs, and responsible for ongoing communication through completion
- Keeps meeting minutes and distributes to the team, including assigned action items
- Offers suggestions and brings recommendations for next steps and improvements, and facilitates the completion of projects
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities, and
- Develops and implements data collection, data analytics and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Responsible for the compilation of quarterly or semi-annual company benchmarking data.
- Filters and reviews reports and performance indicators to assist in the production of annual reviews. Pulls together formal presentations and reviews for clients as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; minimum two years relevant, related experience
- Proven working experience with data integrations and reporting, and working directly with clients
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and professional presentations.
- Effectively deliver information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Practical problem-solving skills, dealing with a variety of variables and situations
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
Senior Principal Therapy Consultant, CoreValve - Western ILMedtronicBring your sales talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies12 minute agoShareSchaumburg, IL
Statistical Programmer – II, III/Senior and Principal - £35,000 to £65,000RBW ConsultingErick Semerene is looking to speak with experienced Programmers about a number of fantastic programming opportunities across various levels with the largest Biometrics15 minute agoShareTownship of Home, MI
Design Engineering InternUnverferth Mfg. Co., Inc.This Kalida, OH Design Engineering Intern position is responsible for providing daily detailing and drafting support for product and design engineers, using current27 minute agoShareKalida, OH
COMMUNICATIONS OPERATORCity of Burbank, CA$49,997 - $68,921 a yearDefinition (PART-TIME, FULL-TIME, ON CALL) NOTE: THIS POSITION WORKS THE 3/12 WORK SCHEDULE. CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A THOROUGH31 minute agoShareBurbank, CA
Police Records Specialist (Records Unit)City of Scottsdale$17.49 - $25.43 an hour$17.49 - $25.43 an hourLocated in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale, Arizona is bordered by Phoenix to the west and the McDowell Mountains on the east. Scottsdale36 minute agoShareScottsdale, AZ