At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Mailroom Clerk performs clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal Service and interdepartmental mail and packages, as well as processing mail, parcels and packages handled by similar shipping services, such as UPS and Federal Express.
- Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents.
- Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Office Clerk/Receptionist 20-30 per wkU.S. Census Bureau$13 - $18 an hourTO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR OFFICE CLERK ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.2020CENSUS.GOV/JOBSIn order to be considered, all applicants MUST RESIDE in2 hour agoShareDewey County, OK
Office Clerk/ReceptionistU.S. Census Bureau$15 - $18 an hourTO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR OFFICE CLERK ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.2020CENSUS.GOV/JOBSIn order to be considered, all applicants MUST RESIDE in5 hour agoShareCimarron County, OK
Substitute ClerkRapides Parish Library$8 an hourSUBSTITUTE CLERK OPPORTUNITYYou must visit our website and submit an RPL Substitute Clerk application along with a resume. Upon submission, an email will be sent with7 hour agoShareAlexandria, LA 71301
Data Entry ClerkMicfilusa$19.10 - $23.56 an hourMicfil USA invites Data Entry Clerk to work.Duties:- Prepare and sort documents for data entry;- Review and enter data updates in the systems;- Enter variety of data9 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Court Clerk IICass County Circuit Clerk's OfficeThe Cass County Circuit Clerk's Office has a Part-Time (20 hours per week) Clerk II opening.Duties: Include, but are not limited to; receptionist duties (answer and12 hour agoShareHarrisonville, MO 64701