At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Mailroom Clerk performs clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal Service and
- Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents.
- Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Warehouse Shipping ClerkSage Parts$12.30 - $16.00 an hour (Indeed est.)Sage Parts supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) within the airline industry.Knowledge, Skills and6 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Intellectual Property ClerkSherman IPJob Description Attorneys and law students will not be considered for this position. Sherman IP LLP is seeking an experienced, mature and dependable full-time7 hour agoShareSanta Monica, CA
Victim Witness Assistant (Office Automation)US Department of Justice$46,572 - $60,543 a yearDuties Summary For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/ . As needed, additional8 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA
Front Office Receptionist Clerk/SchedulerProvidence Health & Services$10.50 - $13.00 an hour$10.50 - $13.00 an hour$10.50 – $13.00 an hourFull-timeProvidence is calling a ( Full Time/Day Shift) Front Office Receptionist for Providence Medical Institute21 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90014
Part-Time Office Assistant at Rigos Moving & Storage, Inc.Rigos Moving & Storage, Inc$16 - $20 an hourJob Summary: Rigos Worldwide Moving is seeking a part-time Office Clerk to work in our Los Angeles, CAoffice for the duration of our summer busy season (May-August.)1 day agoShareLos Angeles, CA