Front Desk Pet Hotel Upscale
Calling all Dog and Cat Lovers-Who Need FT Work!
Imagine a job where you are greeted by smiling pups...people are excited about their upcoming vacation...and most days/hours, the atmosphere at work is good.
Perhaps you're working at an office, or in the hospitality (restaurant, hotel) industry, customer service or retail. Maybe you work as a nanny or at bank, or are trying to make ends meet as a dog sitter. OR, perhaps you are an empty nester with good computer skills and lots of time on your hands. ..if we had you at "dogs and cats" this job is for you!
Does This Sound Like a Job That Fits You?
- Greet customers and check in their dog (or cat) for a happy day of play, lodging or dog spa.
- When the line gets a bit long, you keep smiling because this is nothing compared to your job as a barista or similar customer service role.
- You use our premier reservation check in software and we train.
- You don't mind working a weekend day. You love early mornings so you can get off early.
- You need (and want to work) 40 hours per week.
- You have a minimum of 2 years in a customer service type role. Or you are considered a "people person" (maybe not quite the experience) and you know you'd be great so you still apply.
- If you are comfortable with computers, this is ideal, the reservation system is not complicated but no experience with computers would be difficult.
- Getting to meet and greet Dogs and Cats and their happy pet parents.
- Bringing your pup to our doggie daycare for free!
- Food, fun, family-like environment (who said
- Discounts for lodging and dog spa services
- One week paid vacation (for full time)
- Growth, pay increases, ability to learn new roles if desired.
The Fine Print
We are a full service pet care facility open 7 days a week year round. Our busiest times are weekends and holidays, and we need someone flexible. We are hiring for a full time Front Desk Customer Service Representative. This is not a seasonal job, if you are planning to relocate or will have a change in your situation that would impact your ability to work the hours needed, this is not the job for you. However, if you have a fairly open schedule and need the hours (or just want to get out and meet people while making money) then this is ideal. If you come from the hospitality or food service industry you are used to this, but you will find our hours are a better fit with no late night hours. Students, if your schedule varies this job is not a fit. We need someone who can work a regular schedule that does not change each semester.
Timing is Everything!*
We are hiring NOW for this job, so please submit your resume soon. We will do our best to contact the top candidates quickly.
Job Type: Full-time (must be able to work at 40 hours per week)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Front Desk ReceptionistCrossroads Community Church$20 - $25 an hourResponsibilities Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office Answer, screen and forward incoming25 minute agoShareTempe, AZ 85282 (Cyprus Southwest area)
Customer Operations Mgr/Rep ($30/hr, 25-30 hrs/wk)Guesthop$30 an hourGuesthop is a Bay Area hospitality company based in San Francisco, providing short term rental property management services to people who share their homes on37 minute agoShareSan Francisco Bay Area, CA
Front Desk AssociateBlack Exclusive Group$16 an hourBlack Exclusive is hiring:Job briefWe are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all front desk activities at a high upscale residential property2 hour agoShareWest Hollywood, CA
Receptionist / Customer Service AssistantCulver City Dental$13 - $16 an hourReceptionist position in a Dental Office.Initially the main responsibility will be to properly answer the phone.More responsibilities will follow as training2 hour agoShareCulver City, CA
Front Desk ReceptionistJRJ METRO REALTY LTD$600 a weekOur busy Real Estate office is looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist ASAP, to answer the phones and direct clients to appropriate parties along with standard office2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10036