Software Engineer, Principal
POSITION TITLE: Principal Software Engineer
LOCATION: San Francisco Bay Area
Join the Infor team.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software – building and deploying technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
It is an awesome place to work. Here you will find passionate people and an inclusive work environment that encourages volunteerism in our community. We believe investing in our people isn’t just good business; it’s the right thing to do.
At Infor, you’ll work with some of the world’s most talent technologists, designers, support specialists, sales reps, managers, and leaders. We’re hard at work strengthening our customer relationships, delivering new products, and building strong teams. We are seeking world-class talent like you to contribute to our mission.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be a key member of the team dedicated to building and supporting the solutions that deliver business innovation to our customers. We work collaboratively and expect team members to teach and share knowledge.
This role will involve:
- Analyzing business requirements and generating technical designs
- Adding innovative new features in our enterprise class, cloud-scale business intelligence and data analytics products
- Implement RESTful APIs for all new systems and product features.
- Evaluating competing technologies to use in a solution implementation and presenting the findings to technical and functional teams
- Providing client facing support when needed
- Standardizing methodologies, coding practice and tool usage
- 8-10+ years Java development, including complex system integration
- Experience building scalable, concurrent, distributed systems
- Experience using Java frameworks such as Netflix Governator, DropWizard or Spring Boot
- Experience building SOAP or RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience configuring, using and optimizing systems such as search, caching, messaging, logging or monitoring.
- Experience working with open source tools/frameworks such as ActiveMQ, elasticsearch, Jersey, DropWizard, Guice, nginx, tomcat etc. is a big plus
- Experience building infrastructure/platform for SaaS products is a huge plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. Here are some of the reasons why you should join our team:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, paid time off
- Mentorship and a growth path
- Infor is a proud employer of U.S. military veterans—we actively seek the best and brightest military talent, working with veterans who are transitioning back into civilian life to identify openings that will be a good fit for their specialized skills and knowledge. We also offer flexible scheduling so that our employees who are veterans can continue as active Reservists
- Women’s Infor Network—a program that focuses on recruiting, mentoring and supporting Infor women and cultivating their talents into leadership positions at Infor and beyond. WIN is about fostering an inclusive work environment, developing a community of women, and moving Infor toward a more diverse tomorrow
So, what do you think? Are you ready to be part of something awesome?
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA/AODA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at *****@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Technician/Agent. Geek Squad Advance RepairGeek SquadOur Agents quickly and accurately diagnose client technology issues using specialty software and make solution-based recommendations to our clients in a timely fashion.3 minute agoShareGermantown, MD
Tax PreparerRobert Half USSalary: $15.84 - 18.34/hr Location: PHOENIX, AZ Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00215-0010948385 Staffing Area: Temporary11 minute agoSharePhoenix, AZ
Principal Account Executive - Financial ServicesAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Would you like to help the developing countries with the leader in the cloud computing business? Would you like to use the power of cloud24 minute agoShareArlington County, VA
Help Desk Analyst IRobert Half USSalary: $16 - 20/hr Location: West Palm Beach, FL Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 01000-0010950189 Staffing Area:24 minute agoSharePalm Beach, FL
Desktop SupportRobert Half USSalary: $19 - 23/hr Location: Tampa, FL Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 01070-9501902691 Staffing Area: Technology &24 minute agoShareTampa, FL