Helping Hand Behavioral Health, located in Clayton, NJ, is seeking an Office Assistant to perform duties supporting our efforts to serve our clients. We are a leader in behavioral health treatment and rehabilitation services for adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders. Located in a country-like setting, our goal is to promote wellness and recovery, and an enhanced quality of life for our clients.
This position requires an Office Assistant to support our Human Resources Manager, maintain employee files, and provide administrative duties as needed.
The hours for the position are Monday through Friday dayshift, with flexibility to create a specific schedule once hired.
- Word processing and other computer related duties;
- Scanning, filing, and data entry;
- Managing files and other documents for busy Human
- Tracking and completing license verifications
- Calling applicants, scheduling interviews, and sending confirmation of appointments
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be an organized self-starter;
- Must possess knowledge of office clerical duties;
- Must be experienced in scanning documentation and maintaining files;
- Experienced in operating office equipment including scanner, facsimile machine, photocopier;
- Solid knowledge of word processing and other computer programs including Outlook and Excel;
- Must possess sound organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Must exercise mature judgment and have ability to handle confidential matters discretely;
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Helping Hand Behavioral Health offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a positive work environment, and opportunity to work in a professional setting. Helping Hand Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Job Type: Part-time
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Accounts Receivable AssociateBioTech X-RayDuties MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING SPECIALIST, FULL-TIME, appx 40 hours per week, dayshift, generally working from our office in Lenexa, KS or St Louis, MO, flexible1 minute agoShareSt. Louis, MO
Office Staff/Program CoordinatorTransportation Demand Management Company$20 - $23 an hourOffice Staff/Program Coordinator required for small sized company located in Walnut Creek, CA. Duties and skills to include;Basic Skills;Working knowledge and experience12 minute agoShareWalnut Creek, CA 94597
PASSENGER CONDUCTOR TRAINEE - 90258118 - New YorkAmtrakYour success is a train ride away. Amtrak connects businesses and communities across the country and we move America’s workforce toward the future. We employ more30 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10001 (Chelsea area)
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As33 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Call Center RepresentativeAsset Recovery Services$25 - $35 an hourDuties And Responsibilities: Maintain relationships through answering first line of phone calls, emails, and/or online chat from participants and clients in a friendly,36 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30303 (Five Points area)