Solutions Engineer, Video
PubMatic is immediately hiring an experienced Solutions Engineer – Video to join our Platform Solutions team in New York City.
Platform Solutions works directly with our sales and account teams to showcase the value proposition of PubMatic’s products and solutions. We serve as technical experts and advisors in all phases of the platform sales life cycle process. This includes technical consulting, sales support and implementation, training, and custom requirements definition.
Working as a global team, we enjoy autonomy in our individual roles, while collaborating cross-functionally with each other across projects. The Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in supporting the sales process, including post-sale client on-boarding and support.
- Contribute to sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to sales and account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, and defining customization requirements for new and existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare and deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI and RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and online marketing objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements and specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales and account management teams
Design Verification Engineer (NCG)SamsungPosition Summary1. Design high quality products with semiconductor design verification technology. 2. Research various technologies related to semiconductor design2 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
TA/DBASamsungPosition Summary1. Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.2. Develop an optimal system by2 minute agoShareOil Springs, KY
RF Systems EngineerSamsungPosition Summary Role and Responsibilities If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsungs Wireless Networks team is the place to be. The2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying2 minute agoShareCanada, KY