Assistant Manager- Wetherill Park
Beaurepaires. More driven.
Perhaps you are an experienced tyre fitter looking to take that next step into store management. Maybe you are experienced in retail management, sales & customer service and are looking for a change of industry. This position will allow you to utilise your leadership skills while still being hands on!
You are definitely someone who:
- Leads by example and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
- Has great time management skills and can organise others
- Can work hands on in the workshop - tyre fitting and wheel aligning
- Can create a great customer experience
- Enjoys a busy and varied role
- Likes setting and achieving targets and goals
- Holds a current driver’s license
- Preferred candidates who have cert III light vehicle technology for light mechanical work
About the role:
This is a fantastically varied role where you will jump between hands-on mechanical tasks, serving customers and managing the operations of the store. Together with the Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Achieving store sales targets
- Passenger Tyre Fitting and Wheel Alignment works
- Promptly managing OH&S related issues and maintaining a safe working
- Customer enquiries and bookings (over the phone, counter and email)
- Allocation of workshop activity within the team
- Store administration including daily banking, reconciliation and debtors
- Stock control and management of store security & assets
- Assist Store Manager as required
What’s on offer
Working for a large national brand brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. To help along the way we offer:
- Career pathways and exposure to working on a variety of vehicles from cars to trucks
- On the job training and development
- Competitive salary and sales incentives
- Tyre discounts for you and your family
- All workshop tools provided
Please note: Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as a National Criminal Police Check and Medical Check.
If you have the necessary experience and are looking to join one of Australia’s premier tyre retailers, APPLY NOW ONLINE.
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go to www.beaurepaires.com.au.
Sales Floor Dept SupervisorLowe'sSales Floor Dept Supervisor Job Description Position SummaryThe Sales Floor Dept Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to8 minute agoShareSaint Louis, MO
Senior Finance Manager – Planning & ForecastingVerizonWhat you’ll be doing... The Finance Organization At Verizon, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We have9 minute agoShareBasking Ridge, NJ
Senior Manager – Business Process and PrioritizationVerizonWhat you’ll be doing... This position will manage the Verizon 1:1 SOI (System of Insights) initiatives across GTS, Business teams and vendors. SOI is a new9 minute agoSharePiscataway, NJ
Manager - Financial Planning & AnalysisVerizonWhat you’ll be doing... The Finance Organization At Verizon, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We have9 minute agoShareWarren Township, NJ
Principal Account Executive - Financial ServicesAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Would you like to help the developing countries with the leader in the cloud computing business? Would you like to use the power of cloud18 minute agoShareArlington County, VA